Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

Really, though, I have the ultimate proof that JiraffeJustin was the strongest player.

He dealt with me for the entire game and didn't run away or didn't plot to remove me from the game.

That was not the case at all with Teeter and Hit Girl.

Anybody who puts up with me for an extended period of time HAS GOT TO BE STRONG.

Teeter voted me out as soon as I tried working with her, and Hit Girl --- Hit Girl didn't even go near me.

This perfectly sums up my working relationship with JiraffeJustin:

He's Nicolas Cage and I'm the bees.

He survived through me. He took the punishment and dealt with it.

This game ought to be called Survivor 2: Sexy Celebrity Island.

Yeah it was part of getting you out. I didn't trust you at all, especially with how hard you were pushing the trust thing. It just made me trust you less, but the whole time I was just working to have you eliminated. I know you probably already knew that, but I think I did a good enough job.
Well yeah, since Sexy had a safe I couldn't possibly know about... I wouldn't really say it was your merit.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Teeter - You had an alliance with many people, like I did. I offered you and Seanc final 3 early on. That was my one goal, make it to the end with you two. You obviously had other alliances. It's safe to assume if it came down to me vs Godoggo for example, you would take me out. I was told by numerous people that you wanted me out many times. Why did you try to eliminate me so badly, if at all. Do you believe your immunity winning streak makes you deserve the victory over the other two?

For everyone: If you had to pick three OTHER people to be sitting there, who would they be and why (who played a good game other than you).
I did throw your name out more than an couple times. The reasoning was simple. You had won the first Survivor and I felt that you were a threat. My immunity winning streak doesn't mean that I deserve victory over the other two, it is just a big part of what brought me to the dance. If I had to pick three other people: Godoggo, Swan and SC

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
To everyone- what were your favorite challenges?
My favorite challenge was the one where we had to guess the restaurants that you had been to. I didn't understand the punch out one until Sean sent me that pm asking me what the hell I was doing, then I was like 'oh. . . crap'. I suppose if I had read over the directions one more time I probably would have gotten it but that challenge was moving fairly quickly and I didn't want to miss anything.

Let the night air cool you off
Well yeah, since Sexy had a safe I couldn't possibly know about... I wouldn't really say it was your merit.
Of course not, but I knew it didn't have to be.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
JJ - Your scheming to get rid of Godoggo didn't do much in my opinion. My main targets in the game from the very beginning were Cob, Teeter, Godoggo, SC.

Cob was taken care of early, I tried to get teeter when I could but those immunity wins changed that, so I took out the next threat, Godoggo, then SC. You and SC wanting her gone and thinking you could sway me over was icing on the cake in my opinion. What I didn't count on was the utter confusion as to who voted her out, since SC had me believe it was Teeter, which made me distrust Hit Girl.

All three: If you could do any single thing differently and still remain in the final 3, what would it be and why?

Suspect's Reviews

To everyone- what were your favorite challenges?
The punch one was clever, but it wasn't my favorite.

My favorite challenge was.......

The profile banner challenge.

Real easy. Good idea. And I won it.

Oh, and the dots.

The one with the dots where we had to guess how many dots there were. I won that, too. I guessed 446 and the actual number was 444. I did actually count all of those dots, too. I must have screwed up a little and over-counted --- I was counting them too fast.

I think the profile banner challenge was my favorite too, I'm really proud of the banner I made. Even if Raul didn't choose it.

Damn you Raul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!