Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

Hit Girl - Out of the remaining people, you were the one who flew under the radar the most. If you had to pick ONE thing that you did that influenced this game, what would the one big thing be? Also, when JJ sent you that message about eliminating me, was your mind made up right then and there, or were you still playing with the notion of voting him out?

On a side note - Telling SC about you voting out Godoggo wasn't me backstabbing you, it was me telling him we had the votes to keep him safe. He was being paranoid and I had to calm him down.

JJ - My big moves in this game was:

1: Letting Cob take the wheel early, making himself a target within his own tribe.
2: Getting everyone to vote out Godoggo
3: Getting everyone to vote out SC.

At what point in the game did you feel that I was a threat? Had I not won the previous survivor game, would you still think of me as a threat? Did that play into your perceptions of me at all? What do you think was your one big move in this game that made you get to where you are.

Teeter - You had an alliance with many people, like I did. I offered you and Seanc final 3 early on. That was my one goal, make it to the end with you two. You obviously had other alliances. It's safe to assume if it came down to me vs Godoggo for example, you would take me out. I was told by numerous people that you wanted me out many times. Why did you try to eliminate me so badly, if at all. Do you believe your immunity winning streak makes you deserve the victory over the other two?

For everyone: If you had to pick three OTHER people to be sitting there, who would they be and why (who played a good game other than you).

Raul - Who was your favourite player. Don't pick Sexy.
I think agreeing to vote you out. You are dangerous.
Alright, if it wasn't backstabbing, it felt like it. But in the end it was justified, wouldn't you say?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I think agreeing to vote you out. You are dangerous.
Alright, if it wasn't backstabbing, it felt like it. But in the end it was justified, wouldn't you say?

What made me so dangerous?

Suspect's Reviews

What made me so dangerous?
You may not realise it, but you come across as very trustworthy, but you are making deals with a lot of other players. Good tactic, don't get me wrong. But not someone I could trust at my back.

Originally Posted by Suspect
For everyone: If you had to pick three OTHER people to be sitting there, who would they be and why (who played a good game other than you).
Well, first of all, nobody's "sitting there."

My three other people would be... (if none of them can be me)...

1. TheUsualSuspect
2. Daniel M
3. Godoggo

Oh - and why --

Suspect, Daniel M, and Godoggo just had more of a... fierceness... to their game plan and strategies than the others.

And of course, Daniel M helped me every time until he was eliminated.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
You may not realise it, but you come across as very trustworthy, but you are making deals with a lot of other players. Good tactic, don't get me wrong. But not someone I could trust at my back.

I was loyal in the first game, could be trust 100 percent.

I needed to change that this time around, knowing people would trust me, making it easier to go behind their backs and do some double dealings. I used my reputation as trustworthy from the first game to get me further in this one.

You still need to pick three other people to be the "final 3" (that better Sexy)?

I was not the best player. If I was the best player, I'd win. Trust me, I'm hitting myself over my stupidity. Which is a first.

Let the night air cool you off
What about that safe?
Yeah it was part of getting you out. I didn't trust you at all, especially with how hard you were pushing the trust thing. It just made me trust you less, but the whole time I was just working to have you eliminated. I know you probably already knew that, but I think I did a good enough job.

JJ - My big moves in this game was:

1: Letting Cob take the wheel early, making himself a target within his own tribe.
2: Getting everyone to vote out Godoggo
3: Getting everyone to vote out SC.

At what point in the game did you feel that I was a threat? Had I not won the previous survivor game, would you still think of me as a threat? Did that play into your perceptions of me at all? What do you think was your one big move in this game that made you get to where you are.
1. Good move
2. The idea to vote out Godoggo was there before you were even involved, you did persuade Hit Girl to vote for Godoggo but Sexy and I were already scheming that.
3. Not exactly the hardest thing in the world

I started not trusting you when you were so adamant in keeping Hit Girl around.

I think of everybody as a threat. You winning didn't really play into my perception of you.

I don't think any big moves got me anywhere. The reason I am here is consistency. I knew when to defer to "teammates" when we needed to get some help on the votes. And I feel like I knew who and when to ask for help with votes. I was somewhat working with both sides when I switched teams and I think that kept me safe for awhile.

Obviously getting people to get you out was a good move on my part too, and that was just one of two times I felt threatened at all.

I believe I played a better game than both Hit Girl and teeter. I don't mean that as any disrespect, but Hit Girl floated around and stayed friendly and not much of a threat. Teeter won three challenges in a row down the stretch, even though I gave her my answers on one of the guessing games to earn her safety for that round, that's why she is here. If she hadn't won that third one she would probably be gone. I tried to have her eliminated this round but Hit Girl kept her alive and took us to that tiebreaker. Teeter's biggest move was being the swing vote to get rid of Sexy, but it was basically a double-cross as Sexy was helping her out quite a bit before she did that.

JiraffeJustin stood by my side from the beginning. He came to me at the start of this game and said, "I want to work with you. I'll help keep you in the game if you help keep me in the game." I had no doubt in my mind that I wanted to work with Jiraffe and I'm very glad that he made it to Final Three.

He never betrayed me. He didn't vote for me when I was eliminated. He was always there and easy to work with. He told me that I was the person in the game that he trusted the most. He worried me a little sometimes, but he was extremely loyal and trustworthy. Thank God you made it.
At what part in the game did I worry you?

I can't believe Jiraffe lasted as long as he did. I was always thinking... when is Jiraffe gonna get eliminated? Why isn't anyone after him?

Especially since -- from my point of view -- he was playing everybody. He was talking to both tribes... didn't he get switched over to Viral Chaos at one point? When that happened, I got scared, because I thought he might switch with who to be loyal to. I thought the Viral Chaos people would take him in and make him tell lies to me.

Even at the very end, when Suspect was discussing stuff with me -- trying to get me to vote out Teeter -- I kept thinking -- why the hell hasn't Jiraffe been brought up as a possible person to eliminate?

'Cause I admit -- I was actually hoping he'd get eliminated instead of me. I wanted to be the last member of The Immune Commune!
I think by playing each side well enough I stayed out of trouble, everybody (for the most part) thought they could trust me. I really do think that was the smartest thing anybody did in the game. It wasn't possible for everyone though, I did have the unique opportunity of switching teams while still being in contact with members of my old team.

JiraffeJustin had the best strategy out of all of them.

He worked with me.

He worked with me and somehow kept himself from being a target. When others who followed me were eventually pulverized, like Daniel M, JiraffeJustin somehow managed to stay strong -- and never threatening enough to be taken down.

He was my right hand man, always doing as I said, like a loyal, obedient dog. I never had any problems with the guy. And yet he wasn't exactly like the others of my tribe who took orders from me -- there was a sense of mystery to JiraffeJustin. Something even I couldn't put my finger on. There were times I wondered if he was secretly going to betray me, if he was secretly plotting against me, if he was working with other people.

He never betrayed me. He didn't vote to eliminate me. He did what I said all the way to the end. And he managed to get here.

If he was a floater, he was the ultimate floater. I am very surprised that he got here. I really didn't expect him to. I know if I made it, I had definitely planned to take him all the way with me. I thought the same for Daniel M, but definitely JiraffeJustin once he was gone.

The man played a beautiful game, even if you didn't really see it. I saw it, though.

At what part in the game did I worry you?
You worried me especially when you got switched to Viral Chaos.

I thought maybe the original Viral Chaos people still there were welcoming you to their tribe and I thought you were embracing them, secretly.

But if you were, though, I think that was smart. I wanted you to embrace them.

I wish I could have been online earlier before people voted. I know jury members who were in alliances with either Hit Girl or teeter wouldn't have changed their votes, but I would have liked a shot. I would still like to answer any questions. Sexy, you got any for me?

I wish I could have been online earlier before people voted. I know jury members who were in alliances with either Hit Girl or teeter wouldn't have changed their votes, but I would have liked a shot. I would still like to answer any questions. Sexy, you got any for me?
Hmmmmm.....

Did you ever consider scheming to get me out before I actually was eliminated?

Hmmmmm.....

Did you ever consider scheming to get me out before I actually was eliminated?
Not really. I never seriously talked about eliminating you with anybody. I would say things like "let's go ahead and vote out so-and-so and then next round we can easily vote out Sexy" to get people to vote our way though. I probably would have voted against you if it came down to the Final Four though. I don't really know how people would vote when it came to you. I know people like to dislike you here, but you also assume leadership roles and people like to vote for leaders.