The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Talking of having enjoyed many birthdays, here's Granny T last Christmas.

She's 98.

OK, guys! I will be 45 this summer, July 3. I am not old. WE are not old. I don't plan on being old until I am like 80 or something. So knock it off before I kick both your butts, and not in a way that you will like. Got it!
damn right! you guys will see what it's like one day - in your head you're never any different , it's just when you look in the mirror Getting older is pretty good in loads of ways - you know lots of things...you just have to throw some other stuff out to store it all tho

Actually [Holden] Pike, you weren't showing pictures of yourself back then, but I see many now. Come on, be a sweetie pie and pick one out for me. Pleeeeeease!
How about this duckface one...?

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	614.jpg
Views:	764
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	13408  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
Sweet, I see both myself AND my much better looking girlfriend in the MoFo photo album!

Sorry - no duckface!

there's a frog in my snake oil
Sweet, I see both myself AND my much better looking girlfriend in the MoFo photo album!

Sorry - no duckface!
Where the hedgefund is that thing anyway? I've seen it but I've never refound it.

Thank you, [Holden] Pike. A MoFo album is not complete without you, babe!

In fact, I think they should all be duckface selfies.
I'd scare people off. Although a duckface pic of myself might come in very handy in the garden this year.

Where the hedgefund is that thing anyway? I've seen it but I've never refound it.
It will be forevermore in my signature, but here you go, dear.

MoFo Photo Album!

In just a few minutes, Holden and Mr. Toose will be in there. Oh yeah, Toose sent a pic too.

p.s. I thought I forgot Swan's name under his picture yesterday, but I didn't see how. Anyway, another name disappeared that I was certain I had put in there. So, if your username ever disappears out of there, let me know. Our book is haunted. Just ask Raul.

Tac - She looks a real character !
We thought we'd lost her a few months ago but she rallied like Stig Blomqvist in an Audi Quattro.

It's touch and go at the minute but we're taking it day by day.

Special K is now in the book. He's such a nice looking young man. You guys, I feel like your step mother. Your internet step mother. I'm not evil, though.

Well!

There she is, just like she said. Yes, I came to check. I think I should use the second pic in the album. This way, if there's anymore confusion about what your name means, it's right there with you.

Thanks Destiny Yes put that picture in Thanks
Not a problem. You are in there, but I did have to crop the top off. The beach scene. It was making you load funny.

I really should have scanned this, but if anything happened to the photo I'd probably have to emigrate.

My grandad, on his Ferguson Type A. He was apparently the first person in Tyrone to buy one.

A quick bit of Googling on the history of the tractor shows that the picture was taken in the late 1930s so he'd have been in his early 20s.