Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Juraj Herz also directed that Beauty and the Beast movie I reaally liked. Surprised I had not heard of him until recently.
Morgiana
is a must-see, too.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Godzilla Minus One

SF = Z

[Snooze Factor Ratings]:
Z = didn't nod off at all
Zz = nearly nodded off but managed to stay alert
Zzz = nodded off and missed some of the film but went back to watch what I missed
Zzzz = nodded off and missed some of the film but went back to watch what I missed but nodded off again at the same point and therefore needed to go back a number of times before I got through it...
Zzzzz = nodded off and missed some or the rest of the film but was not interested enough to go back over it

The Fall Guy (2024)

This was braindead stuff, I didn't really go in with many expectations and it pretty much delivered them. The "knowing" Colt Seavers narration really doesn't work but queues up a few good laughs I guess. I thought it flat overall but then I'm a child of the 80s and the TV series did have a certain swagger. Wonder when Gosling will get back to acting. Keenly awaiting the "Highway to Heaven" reboot starring Jason Momoa.

This is total fluff
Agreed. I made it to the end, but I wish I hadn't. The acting and the story were idiotic and superfluous. It was nice to see what I presume were actual live stunts. But even those got banal. I think Gosling should take your advice...