The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

Oh, poor Captain Spaulding. I was hoping he might be a little more ahead. I had him at #17.

Which is low for him on my list, but... he'll understand.

I had Topsy on my list, she's a fine new MoFo and despite what Tongo says, she is not an Alt/Sock.

Captain Steel was on my list too, I knew he would crack the top 35. Way to go!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Topsy was a Springer Spaniel.

And was crap at being a dog.

All she did was eat stuff she wasn't meant to, including an original, extremely rare still-in-its-box Superman: The Movie action figure of Christopher Reeve, which would be worth a fortune today, and would just pee everywhere.
Well that was your fault for not protecting superman.

My dog ate my hard cover Oxford dictionary I had owned since school. Biatch, but my fault.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Spaulding is another from my list. He's twisted - I love that

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Spaulding would have got my vote purely because of his name, but Mistress V wouldn't let me vote *loud crying face*

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Spaulding would have got my vote purely because of his name, but Mistress V wouldn't let me vote *loud crying face*
That should totally be what we call her in official terms: MoFo President Mistress V!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I had Topsy on my list, fine new MoFo and despite what Tongo says, she is not an Alt/Sock.

Captain Steel was on my list too, I knew he would crack the top 35. Way to go!
I said that and must have misread it when I saw it. Even left a big Lebowski quote when I saw it. My bad

CAPTAIN SPAULDING'S STATS:

Top MoFos 1: 79
Top MoFos 2: 7
Top MoFos 3: 30
Top MoFos 4: 25

TONGO one place before Captain Spaulding? Horrible.

My fault. I should have put Spaulding higher.

Glad I finally got to interact with Tongo this year. First time I voted for him.
I'm starting to feel differently about you.