The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Am I going too fast?
No. I have to go to the dentist in a bit. Dont want to miss the fun.

But I'm a newb still so dont mind me. Go at your own pace, I sAYy.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
She has a very big stick.
That's not a stick.

Ahhhh NedStark09. Gotta give the man credit he don't mess around when it comes to lists lol. Nobody I voted for has come up yet damn I must of voted for the most popular members or something...
Ned makes lists like McDonalds sells burgers, but the King of all lists at MoFo is Gideon.

Land of cute cuddly animals that kill people. Australia. You?

Hmmm I think we're hijacking. MissV might flog us. She has a very big stick.
You mean, land of nopes, big bugs and kangaroos? (I never know how this is spelled) I think I looked up a word you said and it was suppose to be from Australia I'm from a country to the south that starts with and A too, Argentina

You can't win an argument just by being right!
You mean, land of nopes, big bugs and kangaroos? (I never know how this is spelled) I think I looked up a word you said and it was suppose to be from Australia I'm from a country to the south that starts with and A too, Argentina
Buenos Dias. I freaking love BA!!!

Ned makes lists like McDonalds sells burgers, but the King of all lists at MoFo is Gideon.
Aren't we in a good mood today? You must be doped up.

Ah! Here we go. I did vote for Tugg & matt72582! I'm pretty sure I did anyways this may be a little embarrassing but I didn't save my list so I can't remember what rank I had them at
Check your PMs.