The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

Eye was just getting a better look at the picture of the first post, of how Yoda is on the top and how I'm no the O since I had an Eye as an avatar nice one MV, quite an improvement since the last countdown:

The bottom right corner of the Top MoFos Banner was usually a special place, for me, where I'd purposely stick oddball MoFos to sort of peek out from. You were chosen for the corner that year. That was Top MoFos 3. In Top MoFos 1, it was Dorothy Michaels (with me directly above her). In Top MoFos 2, it was The Duchess... that old crossdresser people were sure was another alt account of mine.

This year, it's Captain Steel and Godoggo. Mainly I stuck Godoggo there because she's such a cherished person, and after a 1 year disappearance, she came back on the anniversary just to say, "YEP! I'M STILL ALIVE!" and then she zoomed off again.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Happy Sunday to you too, I was editing the pic and I just realize MV started the countdown again

monday morning here, foxy (may I call you that? Seems cuter than abbreviating to Tat.)

Very impressed with the amount of passion Mofos put into these comps.

I was on the one last year, I don't remember what place I was but I was pretty low because I was pretty new and I didn't get on daily back when I first joined.

EDIT: I was #69 last year, I'll refrain from making a joke about this...

Will Slob ever be back?
Ummm.... well, Yoda experimented with bringing back the BANNED before with jrs. After, like, 5 years BANNED, jrs returned.

One year later, jrs was re-BANNED.

So, he probably won't return (unless he joins under a different name and fools everyone), but, anything's possible!

The bottom right corner of the Top MoFos Banner was usually a special place, for me, where I'd purposely stick oddball MoFos to sort of peek out from. You were chosen for the corner that year. That was Top MoFos 3. In Top MoFos 1, it was Dorothy Michaels (with me directly above her). In Top MoFos 2, it was The Duchess... that old crossdresser people were sure was another alt account of mine.

This year, it's Captain Steel and Godoggo. Mainly I stuck Godoggo there because she's such a cherished person, and after a 1 year disappearance, she came back on the anniversary just to say, "YEP! I'M STILL ALIVE!" and then she zoomed off again.
I can't complain about where I was though, you put me next to my favorite MoFo donnie
Also..SC JUST CALLED ME CHERISHED

I can't complain about where I was though, you put me next to my favorite MoFo donnie
Also..SC JUST CALLED ME CHERISHED
I called Godoggo cherished. But dream on if you insist!

monday morning here, foxy (may I call you that? Seems cuter than abbreviating to Tat.)

Very impressed with the amount of passion Mofos put into these comps.
Everyone call me Tat most of the time , or Rockie or piece of **** , well not that last one though . Call me whatever you want but I don't think this avatar will be here much longer . Also, it's really monday there?!! wow, where were you from?

I was thinking that too, how MV put a special picture dedicated to each Mofo

Am I going too fast?
I love the pace

You know, if I dont show up on this list at all, I would sooooo understand

Am I going too fast?
A little. It would help if there were more people in here. It's got low energy. But it is early Sunday.

You know, if I dont show up on this list at all, I would sooooo understand
I'm glad your therapist got you to a nicer place, then.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Also, it's really monday there?!! wow, where were you from?
Land of cute cuddly animals that kill people. Australia. You?

Hmmm I think we're hijacking. MissV might flog us. She has a very big stick.