The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

The only thing that I remember about lines is that he liked to wear suspenders.
Oooooh.

I hope linespalsy isn't actually suffering from cerebral palsy or something and he sees this.

Godoggo won't ever be back. She's hanging out with MovieGal and Sane.
If that's true, Godoggo and Sane are now dead.

If I'd ever make a top MoFo members list, I'd be much more conservative than most MoFos here apparently. I'd judge every MoFo's importance and contribution over a much longer period. Godoggo would always be on my list.

If I'd ever make a top MoFo members list, I'd be much more conservative than most MoFos here apparently. I'd judge every MoFo's importance and contribution over a much longer period. Godoggo would always be on my list.
You've never actually wrote out a list? I noticed you didn't this time.

I won't be revealing my list for this one this year.
Was an extremely private list this year of all the people who have helped me out with my recent troubles... but, they all know who they are

You've never actually wrote out a list? I noticed you didn't this time.
Nope, never as far as I'm aware of. I've always felt much too "new" for that. Next time I might. I'll have been here for more than five years then. It would be more like a legendary list with all the best MoFos over the years (according to me).

I won't be revealing my list for this one this year.
Was an extremely private list this year of all the people who have helped me out with my recent troubles... but, they all know who they are
I think I'm on your list. I know I sent you a private message. BUT YOU DIDN'T WRITE BACK. Either that means you're avoiding me or you were just too busy with Young Guns and forgot.

I see this list is going at Sexy Celebrity Countdown speed. I approve.
It's going to slow down here in a bit. I've only prepared images for the first 30