100 Movies I Love in No Particular Damn Order

Tools    

Lara Flynn Boyle as Donna
I would've thought that poor Donna endured enough freaky stuff in Twin Peaks, but I guess I was wrong.
Fire walk with me.

Hellbound and Prisoners are awesome. Love Silence of the Lambs and like all three Poltergeist films

They fired you from a video store for recommending The Toxic Avenger to families?

Was this something you did to bug wholesome looking families or were you serious? Or were you a really weird teenager?
I was doing it to be funny. I know most of us don't look at the movie this way now, but everyone I showed it to back then thought it was pretty sick.

I know I saw Poltergeist 3, but can't say I remember it.

Oh, no, no. I merely just know a little about him from studying his story. It's kind of fascinating in a real life macabre way, kinda like being interested in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I remember when the news broke about Dahmer in 1991. A man who was a cannibal. A man who kept body parts in his fridge. 1991 was strangely the year of the cannibal -- both Jeffrey Dahmer and The Silence of the Lambs were new to culture. He was also a gay man and that makes it more interesting to me. The fact that he loved Hellraiser, both the first and second movies, just makes me more convinced at how powerful those movies are in their own dark ways. I see it as evidence that they were great films that unfortunately fueled Dahmer with the blackest energy so he could do what he liked to do.
Dahmer loved lots of things. The bible and Return Of The Jedi being just two more. Anything of a controlling nature was of interest to Dahmer to some degree.

Did not really want to see the image of Rosie O'Donnell in an S&M getup this morning. Thanks, Sexy.

I thought Django Unchained was an awesome movie.

Rocky 2 and Spidey 2 are pretty awesome too, just not quite favorites.

Halloween 5 is like a lot of horror sequels for me; I'm sure I've seen it but I mix it up with the others.

I was a drunk when Dead Man Walking, Serial Mom, and Exit to Eden came out. I don't remember seeing them.

I'm shocked that you didn't post a pic of Paul Mercurio's ass for Exit to Eden. Isn't that what the whole movie is about? That's all I got out of it, anyway.

Love the two DiCaprio flicks and Serial Mom.

You won't meet many people like me,
Ain't that the truth.

Once upon a time, author Anne Rice wrote an erotic novel about an island where kinky sex took place. And then once upon another time, they decided to turn the erotic novel into a movie, but they added Rosie O'Donnell and Dan Aykroyd wearing S&M getups into the mix and sent them to the kinky sex island as well. A legend was born.
I see the word "legend" is going the same way as "genius" and "talented".

Just here for the free donuts
I completely dig this style of list, Sexy. My favorite movies list is a revolving door of things that I am in love with at a given moment, for any given reason. I understand what you're doing here and I like it.

Oh, no, no. I'm not saying Exit to Eden is a masterpiece. This is NOT a list of the best movies. These are just movies that, for some reason, I liked enough to put on here. Poltergeist III is total crap, but I have always liked it for some reason.
No, I understand that. But this film was never a legend. Even in the crap stakes. In no field is this outstanding. Even mediocrity.

I like the list, even if I don't like the entries. It's a bit like my 100, though that is in some semblence of order, but as I'm such an old stick in the mud, it's barely going to change. Well, unless I change radically, of course.