Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The most bangin' of breakfast edibles (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=8672)

PimpDaShizzle 09-13-04 10:28 PM

The most bangin' of breakfast edibles

I just got done eating some breakfast this morning and found myself being pumped while I was making it cause it was gonna' taste so damn good.
Was just kind of wondering if other people had some hot-eats they like to kill during the AM, or PM in my case.

Mine goes like this. 3 egg steak, two pieces toast, 8 slices ham lunch meat, 2 pieces cheese. Some OJ, all being eatin' while the coffee's brewin' so when I'm done the coffee's ready.

I put 4 pieces of ham on each side of the eggs with a piece of cheese in between the meat. Throw those good eats in between the bread, which is toasted [not burnt], and eat away. It's messy shiz too, which kind of turns me on.

Ezikiel 09-13-04 10:59 PM

I don't eat breakfast.

PimpDaShizzle 09-13-04 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
I don't eat breakfast.
Oh, nevermind then.

7thson 09-14-04 01:48 AM

Breakfast casserole is my specialty. Hashbrowns, and your favorite breakfast meat or two and cheese and sausage gravy, cook em first then bake it in oven for 30 mins. yum.

SamsoniteDelilah 09-14-04 02:48 AM

Two eggs, scrambled, with cheese, and a mixed greens salad.
And lately.. low-carb cinnamon-walnut toast. yum!!

PimpDaShizzle 09-14-04 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
mixed greens salad

:mad: Doesn't belong anywhere near the idea of breakfast.

SamsoniteDelilah 09-14-04 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle
:mad: Doesn't belong anywhere near the idea of breakfast.
Fine.
See if I make you breakfast.
::hair flip::

7thson 09-14-04 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
Fine.
See if I make you breakfast.
::hair flip::
lol I'm game.

Tea Barking 09-15-04 11:37 AM

I have two slices of toast and a cup of tea.....

PimpDaShizzle 09-15-04 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Tea Barking
I have two slices of toast and a cup of tea.....
I was considering the tea route rather than the coffee. My teeth look like milkduds.

SpoOkY 09-15-04 11:13 PM

Get yesterday's lunch role, chuck the salad out, pack some cheese in with whatever meat's in there, whip it in the microwave, grab some juice and you have a tasty breaky in like 5 mins. I never know whos roles they are though, anyway no complaints yet =)

The Sarge 09-16-04 06:20 AM

3 boiled eggs (white only....yolks go in da bin) and a bowl of Rice Krispie Muddles....... but before i pour the milk on i mix 300ml of milk with a big scoop of Mega Mass 4000.... then pour it on. (aint body building great!) :D

Mirai 09-16-04 07:21 AM

BREAKFAST BURGER!!!

Basically, I just put anything in the cupboard on the hot plate and then shove it between to buns.

blibblobblib 09-30-04 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle
Mine goes like this. 3 egg steak, two pieces toast, 8 slices ham lunch meat, 2 pieces cheese. Some OJ, all being eatin' while the coffee's brewin' so when I'm done the coffee's ready.

I put 4 pieces of ham on each side of the eggs with a piece of cheese in between the meat. Throw those good eats in between the bread, which is toasted [not burnt], and eat away. It's messy shiz too, which kind of turns me on.
You eat that everyday? That is a monster breakfast...

Caitlyn 09-30-04 01:29 PM

I normally have a cheese omelet (2 eggs), sausage patty, and toast smeared with sugar-free strawberry preserves…

Sir Toose 09-30-04 04:37 PM

Beer.

Beer and donuts.

starrdarcy 09-30-04 04:41 PM

I go to McDonalds for BK, perhaps thats why i haven't been feeling that well lately...

gummo 09-30-04 04:50 PM

I'm a cereal girl. Harvest Crunch...yummm. Or Honey Bunches Of Oats...yummmm

Tea Barking 09-30-04 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Beer.

Beer and donuts.
Dude! That rocks!

PimpDaShizzle 09-30-04 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
You eat that everyday? That is a monster breakfast...
That's a special occassion, like when I wake up before 10am.