Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Games and Tabs (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   MinionHD's Face Job Game!! (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=4675)

MyRobotSuit 07-02-03 06:22 PM

MinionHD's Face Job Game!!

1 Attachment(s)
Guess who the famous person is!!!

Go ahead!!

Points awarded, tra la la...

Piddzilla 07-02-03 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by MinionTV

Go ahead!!

Hey, Mini! Where have you been?? And I don't have a clue who that woman is... Linda Hamilton??

Golgot 07-02-03 08:14 PM

you know who i mean

Um, Michelle Pffifer (dddddamn her name's hard to spell)

nebbit 07-02-03 10:50 PM

Go ahead!!

Hey that's me. :rotfl:

r3port3r66 07-02-03 10:56 PM

It's gotta be Michelle Pfiffer!

MyRobotSuit 07-03-03 09:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
oooh very goooood!!

oh pidd, i've been away ill and celebrating a degree! My graduation is in a couple of weeks!

Since Golgot got it right first he/she gets 2 points!! (woooooo!) After that a single point is awarded for damn right plagiarism!

---------------------------------
Scoreboard

Golgot..........02
r3port3r66.....01

Here is michelle as intended! Next one coming sooooon!

MyRobotSuit 07-03-03 06:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the next one !!!! Who is it? eh, who is it! tell meeeeeee now!!!

Nikki 07-06-03 11:46 AM

Arnie... :rolleyes:

Hondo333 07-06-03 11:55 AM

Harrison??? Ford that is

Golgot 07-06-03 12:09 PM

aaaah, you're so right

Originally Posted by Hondo333
Harrison??? Ford that is
Damn, so it is. I was thinking al gore (aren't all politicians actors these days?)

Do i get plagerism points for agreeing with Hondo?

And congratulations little red-faced wo/man! What are you all vocationally tuned to do then? (notice how i didn't call you "boy", that most offensive of terms ;))

(incidently, i think i enjoy being a s/he. It means i'm definitely not bisexual no matter who i go out with - hurrah. No being scorned by both gay and straight people for me - even tho we all bi really ;))

gg

Hondo333 07-06-03 12:37 PM

:skeptical:

Nikki 07-06-03 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Golgot
Damn, so it is. I was thinking al gore (aren't all politicians actors these days?)

Do i get plagerism points for agreeing with Hondo?

And congratulations little red-faced wo/man! What are you all vocationally tuned to do then? (notice how i didn't call you "boy", that most offensive of terms ;))

(incidently, i think i enjoy being a s/he. It means i'm definitely not bisexual no matter who i go out with - hurrah. No being scorned by both gay and straight people for me - even tho we all bi really ;))

gg

Whatever floats your boat............Enjoy your sexuality...........don't make excuses for anyone...........I wont be......

Golgot 07-06-03 12:46 PM

why the blue face?

:skeptical:
the other stuff was for Minion, in case you are all affronted-like Hondy. I'm quite sure you're female ;). Not so sure about our resident screen-slave tho ;)

Oh, but yes, we are all "bi", if that's what you're doubting. I reckon, anyway. Just be biologically honest with yourself ;) Everyone's capable of fancying certain men and certain women.

I mean look at harrison there. You wouldn't bed him for love nor money now would you ;). Michelle looks a lot more alluring now doesn't she ;)

Right, i've winked n smiled an alarming amount in this mail...., bring on your next veering visage Mini!

Hondo333 07-06-03 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Golgot
the other stuff was for Minion, in case you are all affronted-like Hondy. I'm quite sure you're female ;). Not so sure about our resident screen-slave tho ;)
Just out of intrest What makes you think iam female???

Golgot 07-06-03 02:11 PM

gender blender

Just out of intrest What makes you think iam female???
They way you use your apostrophes every iambic declarative. Oh wait, no, it's coz you represent yourself with a piccie of a "blonde" that did it. The other stuff followed on logically afterwards ;)

Ok, so you're not a one eyed snake charmer, an exploratory bush-parter or a strapping lap-dancer. You are just a fine example of a man then.
(heheh, soz folks for any offense taken, -too much sexual frustration this end ;). A near uncountable number of empty months has dragged by recently for me - tho i'm still only on one hand mind)

(PS: any dodgy comments about the "one hand" thing will be viewed very dimly by me and declared as sordid ;))

MyRobotSuit 07-06-03 07:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
oooh very goooood!!

hmm... i don't think hondo is female for some reason, he just likes patricia arquette in true romance. i love her in that. (the phonebox scene.....woooooooow!)

Since Hondo333 got it right first he/she gets 2 points!! (woooooo!) After that a single point is awarded for damn right plagiarism!

Scoreboard

Golgot..........03
Hondo333.....02
r3port3r66.....01

Golgot 07-06-03 07:48 PM

i want to patent my ideas, and my genes, and pre-de-toed socks

oooh very goooood!!

hmm... i don't think hondo is female for some reason, he just likes patricia arquette in true romance. i love her in that. (the phonebox scene.....woooooooow!)

After that a single point is awarded for damn right plagiarism!
Well fair play to the man. No one can argue with a P.A. dripping sensuality (hmm, an idea for the next piccie maybe?)

And plagarism points! Hurrah! Good to see we're truly in a creative environment ;)

(PS: Trust who you brush with your mushrooming ideas MoFos - i seem to have had an idea stolen by a Brit comic which he's turning into a, no-doubt ****e, sitcom. Grrrr)

MyRobotSuit 07-06-03 07:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the next one !!!! Can you tell me who it is? If not, don't worry! You have all day/night to drown in self pity.

Golgot 07-06-03 08:07 PM

oh **** i don't know - bring on the self pity (boo hoo, i want smaller feet)

Here's the next one !!!! Can you tell me who it is? If not, don't worry! You have all day/night to drown in self pity.
Um, Mini Driver after a chin-tuck? Cher after her latest surgery?

ooo, ooo, wait - maybe Winona Ryder with unkempt hair.

Oh hell, i don't know. My class mates that time i didn't sleep before sloping into school.

Herod 07-06-03 08:14 PM

Minnie Driver, methinks.