Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Upcoming Movies & Sequels (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jackie Chan in The Tuxedo (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=2913)

LordSlaytan 09-04-02 02:10 AM

Jackie Chan in The Tuxedo

For all you Jackie Chan fans...

http://www.countingdown.com/theater/...detail/650492/

Fletch F Fletch 09-04-02 02:43 AM

This movie looks pretty weak....

Jenny*B 09-07-02 08:07 PM

It took them long enough to put the movie out. It was supposed to be released a long time ago, but they kept pushing it back.

Yeah, looks pretty weak. The idea of a tux like that seems cool, though. But how did Jennifer Love Hewitt get in this?

FanBoy 09-13-02 01:36 AM

I took the Mrs. to see Spy Kids 2 the other day and the Tuxedo trailer was attached to it... I must say, it doesn't look quite as dumb as I thought (which isn't saying much) and I'll probably give it a rental just b/c of Chan... doubtful it will be worth a trip to the theater :)

mecurdius 09-13-02 02:35 AM

Jackie Chan... Why the hell not go see it?

FanBoy 09-13-02 09:20 AM

$25 :)

mecurdius 09-13-02 10:26 PM

5.25$ to get in
3.75 for a drink
split the price with a friend then its 2.00$ each for popcorn

seems to only cost me 11$ to go, where do you live?

rubyblood 09-24-02 03:15 PM

Not a movie I'm going to be going to anytime soon.

Naisy 09-24-02 10:47 PM

I dont care what all you say, this Ive seen every Jackie Chan movie and none of them have disappointed me yet, im loyal to me old Jackie. Besides i like the way he puts bloopers at the end of all his movies, i think its his way of showing even actors make mistakes. I am going to see it, btw i havent even seen the link yet (because of a school blockage system) :yup:

jrs 09-24-02 11:19 PM

I am seeing The Tuxedo tomorrow. I will get my opinion on it then. It looks alright to me. ;)

Originally posted by Naisy
Besides i like the way he puts bloopers at the end of all his movies, i think its his way of showing even actors make mistakes.
:yup:

Naisy 09-25-02 01:35 AM

When was it released (and where) so i can approx calculate the time its going to take before its released here.

jrs 09-25-02 01:43 AM

It hasn't been released theatrically yet. I will be seeing it through an online service I belong to.

Monkeypunch 09-25-02 01:52 AM

I am definitely seeing this. It's JACKIE CHAN, for cryin' out loud! Can't miss. (And yes, I even like Jennifer Love Hewitt, just not in those I Know What Your Cleavage Did Last Summer films...:laugh:)

Naisy 09-25-02 02:04 AM

Thanx Jr, and sure you arent a perverted horney male of todays generation Monkeypunch :D

still would like to know when its getting realised

LordSlaytan 09-25-02 02:31 AM

Thanx Jr, and sure you arent a perverted horney male of todays generation Monkeypunch :D

They realised it awhile ago, then they decided to make the movie.;)

Naisy 09-26-02 12:11 AM

:laugh: ok im a boofhead rub it in, RELEASED I meant I apologize for my mistype and kiss at the feet of my superior

Monkeypunch 09-26-02 12:35 AM

Hey, I'm not of today's generation...I'm old! (26 at last count)

Naisy 09-26-02 12:37 AM

:laugh: you call 26 old? Hmmmm I still call it adolescents, hmmmm makes you think at what age are you officially old?

Monkeypunch 09-26-02 12:44 AM

I feel old though, even if I'm technically not. It's like Homer Simpson said, "I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day, then it was every other day, now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky.":D

I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isnt it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me. It will happen to you.....

Naisy 09-26-02 02:31 AM

not to me, im as young as i want to be, state of mind :yup: as the spice girls once said "your only as young as the woman your feeling" :D