Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Upcoming Movies & Sequels (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Catwoman (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=5458)

projectMayhem 09-29-03 11:17 PM

Catwoman

I don't know if anyone else has posted this yet but I had to make it known. There has been an image o Halle Berry in costume as Catwoman, and it looks absolutely awful! Here's proof

Monkeypunch 09-30-03 01:23 AM

Yeah, That sucks, but I wasn't gonna see the flick anyway. I mean, no Michelle Pfieffer? so...very...sick..of....Halle Berry.....

MyRobotSuit 09-30-03 05:41 AM

Michelle Pfieffer was great, get rid of halle!

Piddzilla 09-30-03 05:59 AM

Yeah, let Michelle do all the crap films while Halle wear that suit in my bedroom instead. *purrrrrrrrr*

Revenant 09-30-03 06:00 AM

:eek: My god what where they thinking? If indeed they were thinking at all.

That costume makes me think of Deflater Mouse in the 'The Tick' cartoon.

Halle Berry is not my favourite of actresses and is very poorly cast in any superhero roles. She just don't fit. Berry as Storm was a joke in X-Men. Storm was considered a Goddess and an Amazon, Berry looks like she could get knocked down by a gust of wind so frankly Berry as Catwoman seems an even worse idea.

Ditto, bring back Pfeiffer!

Revenge of Mr M 09-30-03 10:25 AM

That looks absolutely terrible... It doesn't matter that I wasn't going to see it anyway, that's just criminally bad...

jrs 09-30-03 12:51 PM

As much as I love Halle, for she is definitely one of the hottest ones in the movie industry, she simply does NOT fit in the Catwoman costume! She looks kinda ....well, scary in it . LOL

Ezikiel 09-30-03 05:47 PM

What a crappy looking costume that is.

jrs 10-16-03 05:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a close up which i found today :

projectMayhem 10-16-03 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by jrs
Here's a close up which i found today :
Just what in the hell are the makers of this movie thinking?! That picture looked like the pictures on halloween costumes you'd buy at Wal-Mart.

jrs 11-29-03 11:02 PM

I found some new pics of Halle Barry as Catwoman. :)

Garrett 11-29-03 11:45 PM

Kill me! Just kill me now before I kill who ever is responsible! :furious:

jrs 11-29-03 11:47 PM

:laugh:

Caitlyn 11-30-03 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Yeah, let Michelle do all the crap films while Halle wear that suit in my bedroom instead. *purrrrrrrrr*

You mean you're in to S&M... :eek:

;D

Piddzilla 11-30-03 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
You mean you're in to S&M... :eek:

;D
No, but I like foxy Halle cats. :licklips:

Philmster 11-30-03 07:29 AM

I can't believe that anyone would want to see this, I mean she looks absolutely awful.

Garrett 11-30-03 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Philmster
I can't believe that anyone would want to see this, I mean she looks absolutely awful.
I sure as hell won't be seeing this one, unless a miracle happens and Halle Berry gets replaced.

jrs 11-30-03 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Garrett
I sure as hell won't be seeing this one, unless a miracle happens and Halle Berry gets replaced.

It's not Halle Barry , it just happens to be to be the pictures we all see that makes us uncomfortable.

DrenaiWarrior 12-01-03 03:24 AM

Sweet motherly lord of all cat litter boxes across the world WTF were these people thinking. But since I personally thought that Halle ruined my favorite movie series (Bond) I can't wait to see her popularity crash and burn after this giant ***** Steamer comes rolling out into theatres ;D

led_zeppelin 12-01-03 09:00 PM

Holy friggin' crap that looks retarted! I bet this movie will make like $10.00 tops at the box office! I mean, who do the costume makers think they're kidding? The costume looks sooooo stupid it scared the beJesus out of me! WTF!??!!? AAAAAAAAAAH! It's driving me nuts!