Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Birthdays and Introductions (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hello (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=18694)

Ghost Hunter 02-16-09 01:19 AM

Hello

My name is Ghost Hunter and I was recommended to this site by Vertical Gunn because I am his little brother. He always got on this site and I had to see what all the excitement was about so here I am and I hope it's as fun as Jarred says it is!

7thson 02-16-09 01:23 AM

Re: Hello

Welcome, and as long as you have a sense of humor and a love of movies you will fit in like a tire iron on De Niro's head.

Ghost Hunter 02-16-09 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by 7thson (Post 501600)
Welcome, and as long as you have a sense of humor and a love of movies you will fit in like a tire iron on De Niro's head.
Thank you so much! I don't think Vertical Gunn knows I've even become a member of the site, but I'm glad I did!

Harry Lime 02-16-09 01:51 AM

Well Vertical is 15, and as you're his little brother how old does that make you, 12?

I dig the avatar by the way Ghost Hunter, pretty cool.

Ghost Hunter 02-16-09 01:54 AM

I actually volunteer for Tri-Cities Paranormal and I do investigations to hunt for ghosts. I might have to share some of the evidence I catch with all of you.

Ghost Hunter 02-16-09 02:02 AM

No, I am 14. VG is indeed 15. We are a year apart.

Harry Lime 02-16-09 02:03 AM

Well I've never seen one before, although that doesn't mean I don't think they exist, but I do know this, the mind is very powerful. I've been in a few places, (work and home), that other people have sweared to have witnessed something of the paranormal, I even went into the basement of this old train station that I worked security years ago where something tragic had happened, turned off all the lights, stood silent, and asked aloud to be scarred sh!tless. Nada. I think that either a) they don't exist and some people's minds are wired a certain way, b) they exist but my mind is not wired to be able to see them, or c) they exist and they like something about me and do not wish to scare me.

I also have a theory on paranormal (or possibly schizophrenic) events and multi-dimensions (it has to do with ignorance and emotional energy), but I'm not going to bore you all and share it here.

Ghost Hunter 02-16-09 02:14 AM

Be my guest to show your theory, harrylime. I would like to hear it.

Harry Lime 02-16-09 02:18 AM

I restrain myself from writing too much on this site.

Lennon 02-16-09 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by Ghost Hunter (Post 501614)
No, I am 14. VG is indeed 15. We are a year apart.
Really? Because on VG's profile it says 16 (on his about me).... and he's been gone for a couple of days. Were's he been?

n3wt 02-16-09 07:23 AM

Welcome friend! Where is Gunn also havent seen him around here, hope all is good!

Yoda 02-16-09 11:08 AM

:skeptical:

Lennon 02-16-09 12:12 PM

You're not the only one Yoda.

Caitlyn 02-16-09 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 501707)
:skeptical:

Make that a double... :skeptical::skeptical:

Sir Toose 02-16-09 01:12 PM

Well fine,

Make it a triple :skeptical::skeptical::skeptical: with a splash of cranberry juice and a wedge of lime! :D

KasperKristensen 02-16-09 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Caitlyn (Post 501746)
Make that a double... :skeptical::skeptical:
Wait what am I missing? Hello guys I'm new - yeah welcome dude - Where's Gunn at?... Who's out of line?

KasperKristensen 02-16-09 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by harrylime (Post 501616)
Well I've never seen one before, although that doesn't mean I don't think they exist, but I do know this, the mind is very powerful. I've been in a few places, (work and home), that other people have sweared to have witnessed something of the paranormal, I even went into the basement of this old train station that I worked security years ago where something tragic had happened, turned off all the lights, stood silent, and asked aloud to be scarred sh!tless. Nada. I think that either a) they don't exist and some people's minds are wired a certain way, b) they exist but my mind is not wired to be able to see them, or c) they exist and they like something about me and do not wish to scare me.

I also have a theory on paranormal (or possibly schizophrenic) events and multi-dimensions (it has to do with ignorance and emotional energy), but I'm not going to bore you all and share it here.
Dude, I'm intrigued... really :)

KasperKristensen 02-16-09 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Sir Toose (Post 501747)
Well fine,

Make it a triple :skeptical::skeptical::skeptical: with a splash of cranberry juice and a wedge of lime! :D
Add vodka, triple sec and squeeze the juice out of the lime wedge - you got yourself a Cosmo :D.

Sir Toose 02-16-09 01:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy1Cv8b_4Tw&feature=related

Ghost Hunter 02-16-09 04:00 PM

I just viewed VG's profile. He is indeed 15, but he put 16 - Must have been a typo.