Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   2016 MoFo FBB Trading Block (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=44954)

TONGO 03-13-16 03:55 PM

2016 MoFo FBB Trading Block

:)

I could have drafted better, am open to offers, but content to wait if right offer never comes.

Banknotes Harper 03-13-16 05:02 PM

Re: 2016 MoFo FBB Trading Block

I'm generally pleased with my team. I'd be open to sending you an OF for an SP if we can find the right players.

TONGO 03-13-16 05:55 PM

I could use some power with avg, depends on offer. If I were to move on anything like that though youd have to throw in an SP too and Id throw in an OF, a 2 for 2.

TONGO 03-19-16 04:39 PM

No trades at all. Everyone must have been satisfied from the draft. I made one offer awhile back to Mikey, but he declined. May be the first FBB season a trade wasnt made before start of regular season.

seanc 03-19-16 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 1480011)
No trades at all. Everyone must have been satisfied from the draft. I made one offer awhile back to Mikey, but he declined. May be the first FBB season a trade wasnt made before start of regular season.
I am content to see how my offense turns out. I may be looking to trade one of those big arms if they struggle though.

TONGO 03-19-16 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by seanc (Post 1480013)
I am content to see how my offense turns out. I may be looking to trade one of those big arms if they struggle though.
I know Ill be wanting to trade a starter when Yu Darvish comes back, heck it might be Darvish Id trade.

TONGO 03-19-16 07:24 PM

Change of plans. Anyone interested in one of my starting pitchers, I am now too flush with them. Just grabbed Joe Ross off waivers, remembered him from last year. This kids gonna be way too good to be left alone like that. Anyway I need some power hitting with Avg.

Banknotes Harper 03-21-16 01:09 PM

Re: MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Welp, the first trade of the year has been accepted. I'm sending Miggy to (you guessed it) Tongo(!) for Scherzer + Hanley. I'm very excited. I'm very frightened. I've been sobbing ever since I hit the 'accept trade' button, but I don't know if they're tears of sadness or joy. What a time to be alive.

TONGO 03-21-16 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Banknotes Harper (Post 1481134)
Welp, the first trade of the year has been accepted. I'm sending Miggy to (you guessed it, Tongo!) for Scherzer + Hanley. I'm very excited. I'm very frightened. I've been sobbing ever since I hit the 'accept trade' button, but I don't know if they're tears of sadness or joy. What a time to be alive.
TONGO happy. :)

Yeah Scherzer was my best arm, but I had plenty of them. Now I feel more balanced and less vulnerable going forward. whew!

Banknotes Harper 03-21-16 01:18 PM

I now have Mookie Betts, Xander Bogaerts, Dustin Pedroia, and Hanley Ramirez on my team. Here's to hoping that the Red Sox score 1,000 runs.

Yoda 03-21-16 01:25 PM

I have no strong feelings about this trade one way or the other.

TONGO 03-21-16 05:01 PM

http://www.fulcrumgallery.com/produc...-composite.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...e05cc52a10.jpg

mark f 03-21-16 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 1480011)
I knew this would be Tongo's annual opening of the trade floodgates. :)

TONGO 03-21-16 05:23 PM

I honestly am not planning to trade when I make statements like that, I honestly dont like the taste of my foot. In my defense though Miggy defies all stances and arguments. :yup:

ursaguy 03-21-16 05:35 PM

I'd like to trade Ryan Braun or Matt Kemp for a top SP. I want more depth there.

Banknotes Harper 03-22-16 05:16 PM

I'd be interested in moving one of my top of the lineup hitters for power guy. Yelich, Heyward, and/or Josh Harrison are the guys that would be the centerpiece.

TONGO 03-29-16 10:50 PM

Is Matt from North Side Chi someone from the forum? I sent a trade offer and email but no response at all in 2 days.

TONGO 03-31-16 12:48 AM

^^^ Found out it was Ursaguy

Sent an offer to Pats Seals - Rougned Odor & Sonny Gray for Jake Arrieta. Sent an email and PM, no response....

Everyone, when you are not interested, please say so or please reject the offer! Thank you :)

TONGO 03-31-16 01:14 PM

Me and Rauld did a piece o business, I traded him Sonny Gray for Cole Hamels. I want to pad my K's especially after losing Scherzer. I might not be done yet as theres another offer still out there.

ursaguy 03-31-16 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 1486084)

Everyone, when you are not interested, please say so or please reject the offer! Thank you :)
If you stopped trying to trade Rougned Odor for an ace pitcher, maybe you would get more responses :)