Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Upcoming Movies & Sequels (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jennifer's Body (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=20039)

Johnny Chimpo 07-08-09 10:28 AM

Jennifer's Body

http://www.impawards.com/2009/poster...ifers_body.jpg

Trailer here

Synopsis: This movie is an excuse to see Megan Fox half (or perhaps entirely) naked. It actually looks pretty funny. I feel a guilty pleasure coming on.

Sir Toose 07-08-09 10:36 AM

Well, being that the ever clever Diablo Cody wrote the story, I'm sure I'll give it a whirl when it comes out.

beelzebubbles 07-08-09 05:17 PM

It definitely has a few things going for it.

Boys ages 9 to 90 will be lining up to see a scantily clad Megan Fox, while the rest of us will go to see what Diablo Cody, the screenwriter of Juno, creator of the TV show The United States of Tara and writer of the memoir, Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper has done this time.

And many young ladies will be glad to see the cute Brody in a movie again.

I am looking forward to it despite a rather lackluster trailer.

spudracer 07-08-09 05:20 PM

Re: Jennifer's Body

I agree, the trailer is very ho-hum, but the premise is promising. Of course, those expecting something along the same lines as Juno, might be dissapointed.

B-card 07-08-09 05:32 PM

Probably the best movie of the year no doubt about it :p

spudracer 07-08-09 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by B-card (Post 547211)
Probably the best movie of the year no doubt about it :p
I know that was sarcastic, but it might actually do surprisingly well.

B-card 07-08-09 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by spudracer (Post 547212)
I know that was sarcastic, but it might actually do surprisingly well.
Dude,Megan Fox NUDE!!!!!what more

spudracer 07-08-09 05:59 PM

Is it in stone that she'll actually be nude? I'm yet to see anything. Where's messanger at when you need him!?

Johnny Chimpo 07-08-09 06:21 PM

Well, um...im ashamed to say that if you google: Megan Fox Jennifer's Body. And you set your filter to none, you see some shots from the shooting in which she is topless. Very nice I might add...

Pyro Tramp 07-08-09 07:08 PM

I don't think she is nude, she's wearing like a body size tight

Sedai 07-08-09 07:25 PM

I will certainly check this out when it hits the streets. Anything written by D. Cody gets me in the chair.

honeykid 07-08-09 08:04 PM

I'll probably see this, but I'd like to hear the word of mouth (excluding Megan Fox's topless scenes) before getting to it.

spudracer 07-09-09 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by honeykid (Post 547240)
I'll probably see this, but I'd like to hear the word of mouth (excluding Megan Fox's topless scenes) before getting to it.
That's what I'm afraid of. People (the average moviegoers) will go just to see her nude or semi-nude and talk of nothing but those scenes, but when asked about the movie, overall, will say it sucked because they don't show more.

nebbit 07-09-09 07:41 PM

Won't be rushing off to see this one :nope:

SoulInside 07-10-09 06:45 AM

Megan Fox is hot, but she`s also overhyped.

honeykid 07-10-09 10:58 PM

And she's not that hot either. Basically, a whole lot of nothing.

Chilly17 07-13-09 02:57 PM

Cody can craft a decent story, but her hipper-than-thou dialogue causes my actual physical pain. This looks like something I might check out on pay per view.

LeRollingStone 07-14-09 01:12 AM

I can't wait to see this. It looks cute. and Megan Fox is hot.:p

Indysthename 07-14-09 09:37 PM

I don't really know what the whole BUZZ is with this movie?
From what I've gathered, guys are gonna flock JUST BECAUSE MEgan fox happens to have that nude swimming scene. I mean what is so appealing about a demon girl killing boys? It's BEEN DONE before, MANY MANY TIMES on the sci fi channel! lol ugh
Adrien Brody is another negative for this film: Years ago Brody on the O.C. said that he would never stoop down to horror movies, and what's this? He has NO CAREER so what does he do? paycheck please.
And Diablo Cody is quite the talk of the town right now. She's written one movie(Juno, hardly the clever-indie film sensation!) and a tv show(United states...Terra=abysmal, who watches this cheap crap?!) So she's written a horror movie, thats EDGY! THATS PROLIFIC! why does everyone think she's going to be BIG?

mark f 07-14-09 10:37 PM

I was scratching my head until I realized you meant ADAM Brody. Adrien Brody is in the new Argento film though. :cool: By the way, Jennifer's Body is at least supposed to be a comedy.