Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Actors, Awards, & Directors (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What actors would you like to see in one film? (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=48216)

thePrimeOne 02-17-17 07:57 PM

What actors would you like to see in one film?

For me it's Denzel Washington, Will Smith, and Leonardo Dicaprio. Any of the two or all in one film.

Henchman 02-17-17 08:10 PM

Re: What actors would you like to see in one film?

That combination will mostly never happen as they all work in different kinds of films

My choice is Leonardo Dicaprio,Robert De Niro and Al Pacino

thePrimeOne 02-17-17 08:13 PM

That is very true lol. Your combination is pretty good by the way.

Miss Vicky 02-17-17 08:18 PM

Joaquin Phoenix and Leonardo DiCaprio.

Saunch 02-17-17 08:48 PM

Phoenix and Day-Lewis. Directed by Paul Thomas Anderson.

The whole crew quits in protest of their method acting but our minds explode from awesome.

Originally Posted by Henchman (Post 1649563)
My choice is Leonardo Dicaprio,Robert De Niro and Al Pacino
Oh, you just reminded me that we're getting Bobby, Al, Keitel and Pesci in Scorsese's The Irishman.

Like an Expandables movie but good...

... so I guess nothing like an Expandables movie.

Seer123 02-17-17 10:21 PM

walken, pacino, Nicholson

Holden Pike 02-17-17 10:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Kevin Hart, Chuck Norris, and Judi Dench.

thePrimeOne 02-17-17 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Seer123 (Post 1649613)
walken, pacino, Nicholson
It seems like Jack is done, but that would be a good one.

Holden Pike 02-18-17 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by thePrimeOne (Post 1649625)
It seems like Jack is done...
I guess you haven't heard that Nicholson is starring in the American remake of Toni Erdmann?

http://deadline.com/2017/02/jack-nic...nt-1201904586/

Saunch 02-18-17 10:29 AM

Ew, why are they remaking Toni Erdmann?

Holden Pike 02-18-17 01:48 PM

Why do they remake anything?

cat_sidhe 02-19-17 07:08 AM

Paddy Considine
Rory McCann
Brendan Gleeson
Ciarán Hinds
Liam Cunningham
Cillian Murphy
Michael Fassbender

...and Ben Affleck.

:lol:

dadgumblah 02-19-17 07:53 AM

Tom Hardy
Sam Rockwell
Robert Duvall
Emily Blunt

Saunch 02-19-17 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1650487)
Paddy Considine
Rory McCann
Brendan Gleeson
Ciarán Hinds
Liam Cunningham
Cillian Murphy
Michael Fassbender
Reservoir Dogs, a film by Martin McDonagh.

cat_sidhe 02-19-17 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Saunch (Post 1650551)

Reservoir Dogs, a film by Martin McDonagh.
Yeah you can almost tell I panic-threw an American actor in there. :lol:

Iroquois 02-19-17 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Saunch (Post 1649814)
Ew, why are they remaking Toni Erdmann?
Not enough English in it.

I_Wear_Pants 02-20-17 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Henchman (Post 1649563)
That combination will mostly never happen as they all work in different kinds of films
I don't see that as a problem, or too accurate. Washington does some more entertaining films than just substance, such as Inside Man and Training Day, and then Flight and Fences, and DiCaprio and Smith are game for almost anything. In fact, Will Smith has said he'll do the goofy slapstick film one year, and the heavy-hearted, gut-wrenching drama the next. He likes the variety. DiCaprio did Departed and Shutter Island, and then Django Unchained and Wolf of Wall Street. Each pairing is totally different (though the paired-up films aren't incredibly similar, either, but they have similar tones).

So, yeah, I think Denzel Washington, Will Smith, and Leonardo DiCaprio all doing a film together is a possibility. Now, the probability is probably small as their paychecks are always gargantuan, but it is possible.

I_Wear_Pants 02-20-17 04:20 PM

I want to see Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and Chuck Norris together. Well, Norris isn't as essential, but Chan and Li would rock. It's a shame that Forbidden Kingdom is so lackluster. The idea is good, but the script sucked, and it just didn't work, so it'd be nice to see a good film with Chan and Li, and maybe Norris, too, just because it'd be fun to watch two smaller Chinese fellows kick the invincible Norris' ass. Hey, if Bruce Lee can, why can't Chan and Li?

Dexter007 02-20-17 04:34 PM

Jack Nicholson, Ryan Gosling, Tom Hank, Jodie Foster, Denzel Washington, Kurt Russell, Viola Davis, Samuel L Jackson, Benedict Cumberbatch, Matt Damon, Geroge Clooney, Robert Downey Jr., Sandra Bullock, Courtney B. Vance, Alan Arkin, Bradley Whitford, Martin Sheen, Lawrence Fishburne, Chiwatel Ejiofor, Michael Keaton, Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett, Michael Fassbender, Tom Hardy, Morgan Freeman, Kate Winslet, Emma Stone, Jeff Goldblum, Benicio Del Toro, Javier Bardem, Al Pacino, and Christopher Walken

In an David Fincher film.

Written by Aaron Sorkin.

ShopkeeperTriumph 02-20-17 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Dexter007 (Post 1651744)
Jack Nicholson, Ryan Gosling, Tom Hank, Jodie Foster, Denzel Washington, Kurt Russell, Viola Davis, Samuel L Jackson, Benedict Cumberbatch, Matt Damon, Geroge Clooney, Robert Downey Jr., Sandra Bullock, Courtney B. Vance, Alan Arkin, Bradley Whitford, Martin Sheen, Lawrence Fishburne, Chiwatel Ejiofor, Michael Keaton, Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett, Michael Fassbender, Tom Hardy, Morgan Freeman, Kate Winslet, Emma Stone, Jeff Goldblum, Benicio Del Toro, Javier Bardem, Al Pacino, and Christopher Walken

In an David Fincher film.

Written by Aaron Sorkin.
Jesus, what a movie that'd be. Might as well call it "It's a Sad Sad Sad Sad World."