Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   General Movie Discussion (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How Often Do You Watch A Movie (At home)? (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=26148)

SpaceOdyssey 07-15-11 09:34 PM

How Often Do You Watch A Movie (At home)?

Not sure if this thread has been done before but how often do you watch a movie at home on a daily and weekly basis?

Saully 07-15-11 11:20 PM

Re: How Often Do You A Movie (At home)?

Two or three times a week. Mostly on Wednesday, Friday and Sundays. Those are the only days that i have the time to watch movies. Busy with school and football.

rauldc14 07-15-11 11:22 PM

Normally watch films every night before sleeping. Though I usually watch half the movie one night and finish it the following night.

akatemple 07-16-11 12:18 AM

7 Movies a week if not more, but then again I have Agoraphobia so I have all the time in the world.........:(

SpaceOdyssey 07-16-11 12:32 AM

Interesting. Its ridiculous but I've read that some people watch 7 movies a day...

On the other hand, I try to watch 3 per week unless its break/vacation. During vacations, such as summer, I aim for 2 a day.

akatemple 07-16-11 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by SpaceOdyssey (Post 746291)
Interesting. Its ridiculous but I've read that some people watch 7 movies a day...

On the other hand, I try to watch 3 per week unless its break/vacation. During vacations, such as summer, I aim for 2 a day.
7 movies a day........ that's almost 2 full time jobs, that is ridiculous...... even I have better stuff to do with my day, and that is saying alot...

Dog Star Man 07-16-11 02:11 AM

5-20+ depending on the length. Features, 5. 3 features plus 17 or more short films easily 20 or more.

Harry Lime 07-16-11 02:13 AM

6-10 per week.

Sexy Celebrity 07-16-11 02:39 AM

I can only stand to watch 1 movie a day, if I do. 3-5 per week.

BreakfastClub6 07-16-11 05:36 AM

I watch movies almost everyday, especially the same ones, because my siblings always watch the same dumb movies. I always have to sit there and watch them.

Skepsis93 07-16-11 07:02 AM

Pretty much every night I'll watch a feature, but I also consume a lot of short films and creator content on YouTube that is at most usually 5-10 minutes long.

Nausicaä 07-16-11 10:41 AM

I always watch one late at night before sleep if not doing anything else. So definitely at least seven films a week.

nebbit 07-16-11 08:46 PM

Re: How Often Do You Watch A Movie (At home)?

Nearly every night of the week as I don't watch TV at all :nope: I do watch TV series only on DVD :goof:

mejohn 07-17-11 01:54 AM

i watch a movie once a week

HitchFan97 07-18-11 10:37 PM

Most of the movies i watch are at my home. Probably 2-3 times a week.

zenderella 07-18-11 10:55 PM

For me it depends on if I'm on a TV Show kick or a movie kick. I recently finished watching 10 seasons of Friends (which probably took about 2 weeks) and now I'm back on movies. Plus my work is in a quiet patch, so I'm home more.

Lets see. Last Week I watched 8 movies over 5 days. I'd say that's a heavy week though.

I count all my movies here at http://daytum.com/zenny

SpaceOdyssey 07-18-11 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by zenderella (Post 747005)
For me it depends on if I'm on a TV Show kick or a movie kick. I recently finished watching 10 seasons of Friends (which probably took about 2 weeks) and now I'm back on movies. Plus my work is in a quiet patch, so I'm home more.

Lets see. Last Week I watched 8 movies over 5 days. I'd say that's a heavy week though.

I count all my movies here at http://daytum.com/zenny
I also keep a record of movies to watch on a notepad. It comes in handy when you're thinking of new movies to rent at the local library or video store.

voneil7 07-19-11 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by rauldc14 (Post 746271)
Normally watch films every night before sleeping. Though I usually watch half the movie one night and finish it the following night.
That's usually how I end up watching most of the movies I see. Then I get the joy of finding where I left off the night before. :)

filmgirlinterrupted 07-19-11 02:10 PM

I'd say I watch 3-5 movies per week at home. And I usually pop one in to fall asleep to.

mikey 07-19-11 04:45 PM

Once a week with my daughter and it is always an under 12 flick
Can't do the HBO thing anymore until she's out of the house