Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   201 Warning Tracks (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=2058)

The Silver Bullet 03-26-02 08:17 PM

201 Warning Tracks

You'll pick up on this sooner or later everybody else.

Okay, Chris...

What do you think of the SPUDLY PRINCIPLE?

Yoda 03-26-02 08:28 PM

But I don't wanna.

Do I have to?

The Silver Bullet 03-26-02 08:31 PM

It was your suggestion.
Yes. Yes you do.

I don't care.
You can delete the thread if you want.

'Tis sad though.

*puppy dog eyes*

Yoda 03-27-02 12:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Alright, fine. Here's me worried over poor Spudly's lack of safety and inevitable death. I'm only doing this so you won't have a nervous breakdown, though.

The Silver Bullet 03-27-02 06:08 PM

At least you care about me enough. At leasy you care.

Right! Who's next?
*rubs hands together*

sadesdrk 03-27-02 06:11 PM

Chris...show me worried. Like worried about what we were talking about last night, worried.

The Silver Bullet 03-27-02 06:14 PM

Hey, no fair, we want to know what's going to get him to this worried. At least I do. What's so worrying?! We can't just have extremley worried, that sucks arse, I want to know why...

:(

sadesdrk 03-27-02 06:15 PM

:nope:

C'mon, Chris.

The Silver Bullet 03-27-02 06:17 PM

Talk about circles...

Yoda 03-27-02 06:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Worried is so very internal. It doesn't show up outwardly much. So it looks sorta plain, honestly. You probably wouldn't know what it was if you weren't looking for it...

The Silver Bullet 03-27-02 06:28 PM

I could see it. Very well recreated.

:yup:

Still pissed about circles and not being in them. Damned self doubt.

Next:
When you were nominated for best vB of the month.

Yoda 03-27-02 06:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Next:
When you were nominated for best vB of the month.
Ok, here ya go (NOTE: slightly exaggerated)

Sir Toose 03-27-02 06:37 PM

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet

Still pissed about circles and not being in them. Damned self doubt.
What's this about little man?

Yoda 03-27-02 06:37 PM

Don't worry; I got it covered. :yup:

sadesdrk 03-27-02 06:43 PM

Originally posted by TWTCommish
Worried is so very internal. It doesn't show up outwardly much. So it looks sorta plain, honestly. You probably wouldn't know what it was if you weren't looking for it...
That broke my heart...you look so sad...:(

The Silver Bullet 03-27-02 09:11 PM

Worriedness, if that is a word, is such a borderline thing. You can't notice it unless you look for it, and then it's simply so aparent and there and strong that you're blown away by how on Earth you could have missed it.

Yoda 03-27-02 10:09 PM

Yep, that's absolutely right. Worry is a very confusing thing. I find being a compulsive worrier brings about several things:
  • Some people think you're very on top of things, because you're always thinking about them through your worrying. Therefore you appear to have things together quite well.
  • You worry so much that people worry about you because of the obvious stress that accompanies it. An ironic fate indeed. :)
  • You worry enough that people think you worry too much, so that you get a label as a worrier, and therefore all worries go unnoticed.
My philosophy is that there's a balance. You NEED to worry sometimes...too little or too much is good in some ways and bad in others. It's funny, though; I can't imagine being any other way. I'll bet everyone here feels the same way. It's hard to fathom being any other way with things built right into you.

Anyway, that's my little speech on worry. It's available on cassette in case anyone is interested. :laugh:

sadesdrk 03-27-02 11:05 PM

Well...hmmm.
Not too sure how I feel about this thread.
It's taking away some of the mystery behind the Yoda.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtian."

Yoda 03-27-02 11:07 PM

Yoda doesn't have much to hide. :) If that means people find me less mysterious, well, that's alright. :yup: I don't mind people knowing that I obsess over little things sometimes. There are some things I simply must be open about.

sadesdrk 03-27-02 11:13 PM

No. I meant your facial expressions ya crumb-bum.