Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   General Movie Discussion (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How Many Movies Do You All See? (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=7053)

John McClane 04-04-04 07:09 PM

How Many Movies Do You All See?

Hey I just noticed a while ago that a lot of people go to the movies, a lot. Also, they have a lot of time to watch movies at home. This is also the same with two of my friends.

What my question is "How many movies do you see in a month at the theaters?" Also, "How many movies do you see in a month at home?"

I would have to say for myself I see about one movie every month. Sometimes I don't see any. Also, I see about 5 to 10 movies every month at home.

Tell me "How Many Movies Do You See?"

Loner 04-04-04 10:54 PM

"How many movies do you see in a month at the theaters?"

About one every two months.

"How many movies do you see in a month at home?"

Around fifty a month.

LordSlaytan 04-04-04 11:48 PM

I see between 4-15 movies in the theater in a month, and around 15-40 at home every month.

jrs 04-05-04 12:25 AM

I see around 10-15 movies in the theater per month. At home....oh gosh, alot is actually all I can say. ;)

FiLm Fr3aK 04-05-04 12:28 AM

I see about 10/month at theater and the amount at home is uhmmm...
well I bring home 3/day so I would say between 50-60, ( I dont always have time to watch what I bring home.)

7thson 04-05-04 12:29 AM

Normally I would say 4 a month at theaters and oh 30 a month at home. Lately though I am lucky to see 1 a week anywhere..work work work.....

moogs 04-05-04 12:42 AM

prolly 1 a month at the theaters and 40-50 at home

susan 04-05-04 01:11 AM

i try to get to the movie theatres every weekend and sometimes i see them on saturday and sunday back to back....we'll usually watch a new film every night...

linespalsy 04-05-04 01:39 AM

really depends on where my interest level is at for movies versus other things, there have been times where i cant get enough movies and go on extended benders where i watch about 2-5 movies a day for a couple weeks, other times i'll be into something else entirely and just wont have the time for watching movies. for example a few years ago there was about a year where i didnt watch anything but anime, really [saw a lot of anime, mind you, but only some of them were movies]. over the last nine months or so i barely watched anything at all and would go a month without even turning on the tv. now i'm getting back into movies and have been watching probably about 10/week for the last month or so. hardly see any at the cinema these days though, since there arent any good theaters in my area really. i'd say normally i watch probably a few every week, at least, but not really sure what would count as "normally".

Philmster 04-05-04 05:17 AM

Very rarely do I go to the cinema, so once every 2 months would be fair.

I see around 50-60 films at home a month, depending on my state of mind during these days :)

The Silver Bullet 04-05-04 05:22 AM

Twice a month at the cinemas.
Twice a day at home during the week.
Three to five a day at home on weekends.

quiball 04-05-04 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I see between 4-15 movies in the theater in a month, and around 15-40 at home every month.
:eek: how do you find the time??? i can barely find time to go to five each month...
i see about ... i don't know it depends on what movies are out and wot look good.
as for at home...it depends what i have at home at that point in time.

higgy 04-05-04 08:57 AM

About 1 a month at the cinema, and I try to watch a dvd a night but only manage about 5 a week so about 20-30 a month at home.

Sedai 04-05-04 10:34 AM

1-2 at theatres.... (Hellboy tonight ;))

20-25 per month at home, weekends and weekday nights being the heavy viewing times...

zelig 04-05-04 12:34 PM

about 4-5 month and in home about 30-35 a month.

To Silver Bullet:
You´re pace is crazy. When do you have time to sleep? I could never keep up with you.

dillskies88 04-05-04 01:18 PM

about 2 a month at theaters 35-40 at home

dangerouslydead 04-05-04 03:28 PM

I see around 60 movies at home. I do not find any sense in going to the theater though. As it is in India most of the movies that I want to see never hit the screen. Would you believe that "What a Girl Wants" the Colin Firth movie did not even hit my town. So, what I do is wait for the VCDs or DVDs to come out and buy it.
I buy a lot of old movies too. Like just today I bought Paris-When it sizzles the old William Holden/Audrey Hepburn classic. Will buy Sabrina tomorrow. Feel like watching a bit more of Hepburn.

LordSlaytan 04-05-04 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by quiball
:eek: how do you find the time??? i can barely find time to go to five each month...
i see about ... i don't know it depends on what movies are out and wot look good.
as for at home...it depends what i have at home at that point in time.
I get a few screeners every week, but I don't go to all of them. They're always at 7PM, I can manage.

James_Bond 04-05-04 04:14 PM

I see between 1-3 movies in theatres per month and around 10-20 movies on TV, VHS, or DvD.

LTwedge 04-05-04 05:29 PM

I'd say I see anywhere from 4-8 movies per month in the theatre and anywhere from 8-20 movies at home per month.