Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   General Movie Discussion (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2016 Mofo Film Awards - The Nominations (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=47192)

Tugg 12-15-16 12:37 PM

Re: 2016 Mofo Film Awards - The Nominations

Non Anglo-Saxon movies are usually acknowledged years later after their release. In other words it takes time for people to get knowledge, opportunity or willingness to watch non-English language movies.

Gideon58 12-15-16 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by MovieMeditation (Post 1602901)
I've seen jack from this year.
I can count on one hand the number of 2016 films I've actually seen.

Iroquois 12-15-16 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tugg (Post 1616795)
Non Anglo-Saxon movies are usually acknowledged years later after their release. In other words it takes time for people to get knowledge, opportunity or willingness to watch non-English language movies.
Hmm, that is a good point. I don't know if it necessarily takes years - awards season happens every year, after all - but even I have to admit that I can count the foreign-language 2016 films I've seen this year on one hand. I imagine that distribution is an issue that makes it hard to keep up - at least two of the movies I saw were festival screenings and the movies in question won't go into wide release until much later.

Camo 12-15-16 10:49 PM

Only foreign-language film i've seen from 2016 so far is Julieta, some parts of The Eyes of My Mother is in Portugese but the majority is in English. Going to watch The Salesman and Your Name soon.

TheUsualSuspect 12-16-16 01:21 AM

Added Rogue One to my list.

That makes 31 so far. I'm probably forgetting some.

Saunch 12-16-16 01:48 AM

Hmm... yeah, sure, I'll join in. I probably won't have complete list until mid January.

Pretty sure I know what my Worst Film and Biggest Surprise will be but... you never know.

Camo 12-16-16 01:52 AM

Who sent a list in Suspect? Don't understand why they would send one with two and a half months until the deadline.

Updated my list on page three with American Honey my new #1.

Iroquois 12-16-16 03:46 AM

Currently up to 76 - give or take a couple depending on which "technically released in 2015" movies count.

mark f 12-16-16 05:27 AM

CiCi 12-16-16 05:45 AM

I am desperate to see Elle and American Honey!

But yeah, I have a lot of catching up to do for this year I'm general :sick:

TheUsualSuspect 12-16-16 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1617030)
Who sent a list in Suspect? Don't understand why they would send one with two and a half months until the deadline.

Updated my list on page three with American Honey my new #1.
Dalek.

TheUsualSuspect 12-17-16 04:56 PM

Adding The Good Neighbour...don't expect it to show up on anyone's list for anything. Hope to finish The Wailing soon.

Camo 12-17-16 07:02 PM

Added Rogue One, seen 20 films now.

jiraffejustin 12-17-16 07:03 PM

I've seen 3.

CosmicRunaway 12-17-16 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect (Post 1617479)
Hope to finish The Wailing soon.
I completely forgot about that movie. Watched it a couple of months ago. Thanks for reminding me.

That, with Arrival and Rogue One brings me to 33 films I think. I didn't get to see Hacksaw Ridge yet, and it left the nearby theatre the other day. Hell or High Water is another I planned to watch. I'll get around to them before the deadline for this, I'm sure.

I have a lot of contenders for the negative categories, but there hasn't been a single movie this year that I loved or even really liked. It's a bit disheartening.

Citizen Rules 12-17-16 07:29 PM

I just went through this thread, and a couple other Best of 2016 MoFo threads...and based on what you guys said you liked,
I requested these from my Library/Netflix.

I hope they're as good as you guys said they were;)

Hell or High Water
Arrival
Allied
Jackie
Sully
Free State of Jones
Hacksaw Ridge
La La Land
Loving
Paterson
Hunt For The Wilderpeople
Indignation
Love & Friendship
Midnight Special
The Shallows

Camo 12-17-16 07:31 PM

Saw three of those. Think you might like Loving and Midnight Special not sure about Hunt For The Wilderpeople. You seen any of Jeff Nichols other films?

Citizen Rules 12-17-16 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1617522)
... You seen any of Jeff Nichols other films?
Nope...not yet:p

cricket 12-17-16 07:36 PM

With that deadline I should be able to see more than enough to send my nominations in this year, except for animations.

Citizen Rules 12-17-16 07:40 PM

I have a few 2016 animations on my possible to watch list:

The Secret Life of Pets
Finding Dory

And 3 documentaries I might try to check out:

Cameraperson - documentary about a photographer and her photos
In Transit - documentary about passengers on a large train
Zero Days - documentary about Iraq war computer malware attack

Camo 12-17-16 07:42 PM

Zero Days is really good, 8th for me so far and second best doc after 13TH. Saw Zootopia and Finding Dory for animation, planning on watching Your Name soon and Moana as well. Just about to watch Saludos Amigos then i'm gonna watch Elle after it.

TheUsualSuspect 12-17-16 09:20 PM

Should we bring back Best & Worst poster? I had originally included it because even if you haven't seen movies, you can look at a picture...

Tugg 12-18-16 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect (Post 1617539)
Should we bring back Best & Worst poster? I had originally included it because even if you haven't seen movies, you can look at a picture...
Could be fun.

Saunch 12-18-16 11:50 AM

Added Midnight Special so I'm up to 29.

Camo 12-20-16 12:02 AM

Added Elle and Certain Women to my post on page three. That's 22 so far.

Camo 12-24-16 04:16 AM

Anyone got any Animated film or Documentary recs that i can add to what i'm already planning to watch? Doubt i'll get to most of them til after New Year but just so i have them. What i've seen in bold and planning to watch not in bold:

Animation:

Finding Dory
Zootopia
The Secret Life of Pets

Your Name
Kubo and the Two Stings
Moana
The Red Turtle
In This Corner of the World

Documentaries:

13TH
Zero Days
OJ; Made In America (Think i know too much about this case to find this great but everyone seems to love it so we'll see)
Tickled (This sounds awful but apparently it's actually good)
Lo and Behold (New Herzog, don't even know what it is about)
Kate Plays Christine (Supposed to be great)
Holy Hell

resopamenic 12-24-16 04:47 AM

This little bit unheard compare to kimi no nawa
It's still in my ptw lol.

Camo 12-24-16 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by resopamenic (Post 1619428)
This little bit unheard compare to kimi no nawa
It's still in my ptw lol.
Thanks man, great suggestion. I really don't hear about many Anime films outside of the big ones because i'm not an avid follower. Added to my post.

Also updated my post on page three with Blue Jay and The Secret Life of Pets. Seen 24 so far.

Camo 12-24-16 05:15 AM

Actually here's everything i'm planning on watching, add to them if you like anyone. No chance i'll get to them all before the deadline but they are all films i want to see eventually:

Your Name
Kubo and the Two Stings
Moana
The Red Turtle
OJ; Made In America
Tickled
Lo and Behold
Kate Plays Christine
La La Land
Moonlight
I, Daniel Blake
The Handmaiden
Silence
Manchester By The Sea
Jackie
Knight of Cups
The Lobster (if it counts)
The Neon Demo
Toni Erdmann
Personal Shopper
Arival
The Edge of Seventeen
The Salesman
The Wailing
Standing Tall
Dheepan (if it counts)
The Fits
Hacksaw Ridge
Hell or High Water
Cafe Society
Hail, Caesar
Southwest of Salem: The Story of the San Antonio Four
Nocturnal Animals

resopamenic 12-24-16 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1619430)
owh man, I forgot about this one. It's look pretty hype too by anime fan beside kimi no nawa for this year released.
Koe no Katachi
I'd read the one shot version of manga before tho' , I don't see I interesting enough for now

TheUsualSuspect 12-26-16 11:46 AM

The Lobster counts for sure.

Dheepan, we can get a vote for.

TheUsualSuspect 12-29-16 02:46 PM

Hunt For The Wilderpeople has been added to my slowly growing list.

Topsy 12-29-16 03:29 PM

@ Camo- Holy Hell on netflix if you havent seen it.i thought it was interesting anyway!

Camo 12-29-16 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Topsy (Post 1620808)
@ Camo- Holy Hell on netflix if you havent seen it.i thought it was interesting anyway!
Thanks, that does sound interesting. Hadn't come across it on Netflix or i probably would've watched it by now. Will watch it soon.

TheUsualSuspect 01-02-17 01:09 PM

Added The Neon Demon and Money Monster....neither of which were particularly good.

Accepting entries now that the year is officially over.

TheUsualSuspect 01-03-17 08:40 PM

2 entries so far. Will update the first page with more people.

Citizen Rules 01-03-17 08:43 PM

I'm excited for this and I'm making an effort to watch more 2016 films. I will send in a list right at the last moment.:p

Camo 01-03-17 09:05 PM

How many 2016 films have you seen, Citizen? I've seen 25. Hope to see at least 15 more.

TheUsualSuspect 01-03-17 09:08 PM

Adding The Accountant to my list. Better than people will have you think!!!!

Citizen Rules 01-03-17 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1622542)
How many 2016 films have you seen, Citizen? I've seen 25. Hope to see at least 15 more.
I've seen 13 so far, I have 14 more requested and 16 more that I need to request. Don't know if I can watch them all before the deadline.

NextScorsese 01-04-17 03:07 PM

Finally seen all the films I planned on seeing, my nominations will be in shortly.

Camo 01-06-17 06:05 PM

Updated my post on page three with Deadpool and Your Name, seen 26. Don't think i'll get to see most of the big ones i want to see until next month but i think that's an alright amount to vote on without feeling like an ass for voting when most have seen alot more.

TheUsualSuspect 01-08-17 12:51 AM

Also, if people can be as non-spoilery as possible regarding Most Memorable Scene, that's be grrrrreeeeaaaaaatttttt.

NextScorsese 01-12-17 09:10 AM

Okay, I won't tell anyone Bruce Waynes parent's die in Batman vs. Superman.

Camo 01-13-17 09:58 AM

Updated my list on page three with I, Daniel Blake, my new #2 :cool:.

That's 27 seen, i'm going to try and see as much as i can before the deadline but as long as i get to see most of the biguns like Moonlight, Manchester By The Sea, Silence, etc I'll be happy with that.

CosmicRunaway 01-13-17 10:04 AM

While I have plenty of options for Worst and Most Disappointing films, I haven't seen anything from 2016 that I really loved. Though I almost exclusively saw the blockbusters, so that might be the reason. If anyone has any recommendations for legitimately good films I should check out (specifically ones that didn't have major theatrical releases), I'd really appreciate it.

Camo 01-13-17 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by CosmicRunaway (Post 1626864)
While I have plenty of options for Worst and Most Disappointing films, I haven't seen anything from 2016 that I really loved. Though I almost exclusively saw the blockbusters, so that might be the reason. If anyone has any recommendations for legitimately good films I should check out (specifically ones that didn't have major theatrical releases), I'd really appreciate it.
I'd say these ones i've seen are great personally:

01.American Honey - Andrea Arnold
02.I, Daniel Blake - Ken Loach
03.Everybody Wants Some - Richard Linklater
04.Certain Women - Kelly Reichardt
05.Krisha - Trey Edward Shults
06.The Witch - Robert Eggers
07.13TH - Ana DuVernay
08.Your Name - Makoto Shinkai
09.Sing Street - John Carney
10.Elle - Paul Verhoeven
11.The Eyes of My Mother - Nicholas Pesce

Not sure which ones you've seen and having gotten to know your taste a bit from the hall of fames i think some probably won't be for you: i could be and hope i'm wrong but i don't see American Honey becoming a favourite of yours for example. Just take a look at those on wiki or whatever and see if there's any you think you'd like to see, there's also this pretty lengthy watchlist i made with films that fit what you're looking for if you want to see if there's anything there that will interest you - http://www.movieforums.com/community...32#post1619432

I have the exact opposite problem of you; i haven't seen anything that i've really hated. My bottom 2016 film is Captain Fantastic which i found mediocre rather than bad.

Camo 01-13-17 10:15 AM

Actually maybe Julieta would be something you'd like. Probably wrong coz i'm terrible at recs but it seems like something you would maybe, i was a little disappointed in it myself while still finding it pretty good. Have you seen any Almodovar films?

CiCi 01-13-17 10:20 AM

I really want to see I, Daniel Blake just to see a film with my accent in for once :lol:

But from the films I've seen so far this year, Elle is by far my favourite. Isabelle Huppert was genius in that role. I'm glad she won a Golden Globe for her performance, but it's a shame the film was ineligible at the BAFTAs because I don't think the Oscars will hand it to her. I loved her on The Hollywood Round Table as well when she was just like "I act, say my lines, and then go home" when a lot of actors and actresses talk about how the role stayed with them for such a long time etc.
A part from her, it's the probably the best film I've seen tackling rape, and maybe the bravest.

I did like American Honey a lot as well. Riley Keough was really good. I had no idea she was Elvis' granddaughter until afterwards! However, I really didn't like the ending, and it ruined it a little bit for me.

Camo 01-13-17 10:22 AM

I had to google who Riley Keough was, she was barely in it :laugh:

CosmicRunaway 01-13-17 10:24 AM

Thanks Camo! :up:

My room mate tried to get me to watch Sing Street earlier this week (he watched it once and wanted to watch it again), but I had it in my mind that I was going to watch a film for the 12th HoF so I passed. Out of those you've listed I've only seen The Witch. A couple I haven't even heard of haha.

I've updated my list at the top of page 3, but other than probably Blood Father, The Wailing, and Army of One, it's mostly just the big well-known films. I never got to the theatre to see Hacksaw Ridge after, and didn't watch any films like The Green Room and Neon Demon because I just kept joining HoFs instead haha.

CiCi 01-13-17 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1626871)
I had to google who Riley Keough was, she was barely in it :laugh:
Yeah, but she oozed bitchiness, I wanted to drop kick her after a few minutes :lol:

Camo 01-13-17 10:26 AM

Damn, you've seen loads from 2016 as well. What's your #1 right now?

Really want to see The Wailling.

Camo 01-13-17 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by CiCi (Post 1626874)
Yeah, but she oozed bitchiness, I wanted to drop kick her after a few minutes :lol:
Yeah, the scene with Shia creepily massaging her was great. Hope the guy whose only purpose was to get his dick out gets an Oscar nod :laugh:

CosmicRunaway 01-13-17 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1626868)
Actually maybe Julieta would be something you'd like. Probably wrong coz i'm terrible at recs but it seems like something you would maybe, i was a little disappointed in it myself while still finding it pretty good. Have you seen any Almodovar films?
That's one of the few I'd never heard of.

I don't think I've seen any of Almodovar's films. A couple of them sound familiar, but I probably just overheard/read other people talk about them.

CosmicRunaway 01-13-17 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1626875)
Damn, you've seen loads from 2016 as well. What's your #1 right now?

Really want to see The Wailling.
I still haven't decided how I really feel about The Wailing. It was...strange. I wish it was a bit shorter, because it's a little exhausting at 2.5 hours. It's still rather interesting though, especially if you like those types of horror films.

I haven't tried to mentally rank the films I've seen yet. Blood Father, Hell or High Water, and The Arrival were probably the best ones, but I didn't absolutely love either of them. Zootopia was surprisingly good as well, but I had forgotten about it until I saw my list again haha.

CiCi 01-13-17 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1626876)
Yeah, the scene with Shia creepily massaging her was great. Hope the guy whose only purpose was to get his dick out gets an Oscar nod :laugh:
Even if he doesn't, he has male Meryl Streep written all over him. He's set to appear in films next year, so they might as well get making his Oscars now.

NextScorsese 01-13-17 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1626866)
08.Your Name - Makoto Shinkai
So, on a scale from one to Sally Field, how badly did you cry, cause I was a straight up Sally Field.

Citizen Rules 01-13-17 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by CosmicRunaway (Post 1626864)
Have you seen Indignation? I thought that was one of the best of 2016
Free State of Jones, was pretty decent for a bio pic-romance-action-drama.

CosmicRunaway 01-13-17 01:03 PM

No, I haven't seen either of those. I'll add them to the list of films to look into once I'm done with watching things for the 12th HoF. :up:

Camo 01-13-17 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by NextScorsese (Post 1626897)
So, on a scale from one to Sally Field, how badly did you cry, cause I was a straight up Sally Field.
haha. I didn't actually cry but it was pretty great. I think the other two Shinkai's i've seen were just as beautiful visually but their stories were meh.. this definitely delivered on both fronts.

hell_storm2004 01-13-17 05:17 PM

I have a few movies pending. But is it just me, or is Zootopia the best movie of the year off animation and non-animation combined. And that came out in February!!! It might change, but in a year filled with more DC/Marvel meaningless drivel, hard to pick any other. :rolleyes:

TONGO 01-13-17 05:41 PM

2016 was a bad year, even for films. Huge dropoff in quality compared to 2015, huge.

Iroquois 01-13-17 08:57 PM

Ehh, I'd say they're about the same.

Camo 01-14-17 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 1627052)
2016 was a bad year, even for films. Huge dropoff in quality compared to 2015, huge.
Haven't you seen like two films?

2016>2015 for me

TheUsualSuspect 01-14-17 03:30 PM

Why is Tongo posting in a thread from a user he has on ignore????

Anyways, adding The Forest, blah. The Boss.....blaaaaahhhh

I should look to more "critically accepted" films.

seanc 01-14-17 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 1627052)
Feels like everything evens out year after year. Not saying there are not bad years but I think most years have a pretty even flow of good, mediicre, and bad. What are your top few of the last two years?

TheUsualSuspect 01-16-17 01:31 AM

4 Lists have been submitted.

Iroquois 01-16-17 07:11 AM

Due to distribution issues, I really am going to leave this list until the last minute. We don't even get Silence until mid-February.

Finding it hard to think of good noms for the surprise/disappointment categories.

Camo 01-16-17 07:38 AM

My biggest problems are going to be most memorable scene because i'm not great at coming up with scenes that i love and deciding what is and isn't a supporting performance.

rauldc14 01-16-17 09:16 AM

2016 has been better than 2015. I agree with that. Of course, I never saw a ton from 2015 to begin with.

Citizen Rules 01-16-17 02:52 PM

I'm holding off on sending a list until the very last moment. The deadline is March 1st (unless it's changed), I wish there was more time. I just checked and Arrival will be out on DVD release date is set for February 14, 2017.Hopefully I can get that and some more 2016 films watched.

rauldc14 01-16-17 02:57 PM

I'll be at the end too. Someone will have to remind me.

TONGO 01-16-17 03:29 PM

Hm?! Im surprised most disagree. Thats why I shoulda used that "imo". :yup:

I havent seen alot of 2016 movies because there wasnt anything seemingly appealing. 2015 I think I made a point to see all the Best Picture noms, and a dozen or so more.

Binge watching all these great tv series takes up time yo' ;) I got a good feeling for 2017 though.

Camo 01-17-17 12:39 PM

Updated my list on page three with Moonlight in ninth place. Seen 28 now.

I was wondering what does everyone who has seen Moonlight think about the nominations here, i mean should each person who played Chiron at a different age count as a different supporting performance or what? There's only one that will be in consideration for me (along with someone who doesn't play Chiron) i'm just not sure if it should be for supporting or leading.

rauldc14 01-17-17 12:43 PM

28? Nice

I just looked and I've seen 27.....For 2015 AND 2016 :laugh:

TheUsualSuspect 01-17-17 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1628908)

I was wondering what does everyone who has seen Moonlight think about the nominations here, i mean should each person who played Chiron at a different age count as a different supporting performance or what? There's only one that will be in consideration for me (along with someone who doesn't play Chiron) i'm just not sure if it should be for supporting or leading.
Hard to say. Prior years I've gotten nominations for the same person from the same film in both categories.

I ultimately leave it up to the person nominating to decide where they think they should go.

If it becomes an issue with the amount of votes then that's a bridge to cross when we get there.

Camo 01-17-17 02:06 PM

I'll wait to closer to the deadline to bring it up again and maybe some of the Moonlight fans will weigh in then. The guy who played Juan is defo getting a supporting nom from me anyway.

rauldc14 01-17-17 02:10 PM

I'll be surprised if I get to Moonlight in time, but it is on my radar along with 1000 other movies to watch.

Camo 01-17-17 02:14 PM

I've seen alot of the films i want to. Silence, Manchester By The Sea, The Edge of Seventeen, Moana and The Salesman would be perfect, although i'd like to see more than that obviously.

rauldc14 01-17-17 02:18 PM

Silence and Moonlight would be nice to see. Also Zootopia, Sully, Jackie, and Hacksaw Ridge.

The Rodent 01-20-17 03:54 PM

Gonna have a pop this year. I've missed the past awards.

Getting a list together now.

Camo 01-20-17 03:59 PM

How many 2016 films have you seen out of interest, Rodent?

The Rodent 01-20-17 04:02 PM

Most of the major Hollywood releases.
Saying that, there is a couple I've not seen yet like The Jungle Book, Secret Life Of Pets, that new Harry Potter one...

The Rodent 01-20-17 04:27 PM

Just gonna throw out a recommendation while I'm at it... Stephen Chow's The Mermaid.

TheUsualSuspect 01-20-17 11:20 PM

Received Rodent's list.

Disclaimer**

You can update lists until the deadline.

TheUsualSuspect 01-21-17 12:01 AM

Anyone can send a list anytime before the deadline.

If you wish to change a nomination, you can, but the deadline is still the deadline.

No need to rush if you want to wait.

TheUsualSuspect 01-21-17 12:02 AM

Adding Hell or High Water to my watch list.

Iroquois 01-21-17 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1628276)
My biggest problems are going to be most memorable scene because i'm not great at coming up with scenes that i love and deciding what is and isn't a supporting performance.
Technically, it just says that the moment has to be memorable. It doesn't say it has to be a scene you love. I'd consider stuff like "save Martha" or the Sausage Party food orgy to be some of the most memorable moments of the year, but for all the wrong reasons.

But seriously, now that I think about it a lot of my favourites don't have readily identifiable "memorable moments" because they tend to function better as unified wholes than collections of moments, which I'd argue speaks to their overall strength in every other respect. Besides, most of my picks for memorable scenes don't crack the final list anyway so I can't get too worked up over it.

TheUsualSuspect 01-21-17 12:29 AM

Food Orgy makes my list of memorable scenes.

Camo 01-21-17 12:33 AM

Iro, have you seen Moonlight i can't remember? And if so what do you think of my earlier questions?

Camo 01-21-17 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1628908)

Don't read this
if you haven't seen Moonlight

This was my post by the way. Just in case Holden or you or whoever can help me out.

Iroquois 01-21-17 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1630678)
Iro, have you seen Moonlight i can't remember? And if so what do you think of my earlier questions?
It hasn't come out here yet.

Camo 01-21-17 12:43 AM

No problem. Hopefully, Holden sees this at some point :cool:.

BRB, writing Holden in the nearest beach i find here in Scotland!

TheUsualSuspect 01-24-17 01:57 PM

Going to watch Manchester by the Sea and Arrival this week. Might squeeze in Moonlight and La La Land, then I think I'm good for the year.

NextScorsese 01-24-17 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect (Post 1632318)
Going to watch Manchester by the Sea and Arrival this week. Might squeeze in Moonlight and La La Land, then I think I'm good for the year.
Alright, I'm going to ask you a question, and if your answer is "No, I haven't seen Silence." Then you're not good, have you seen Silence?

TheUsualSuspect 01-24-17 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by NextScorsese (Post 1632414)
Alright, I'm going to ask you a question, and if your answer is "No, I haven't seen Silence." Then you're not good, have you seen Silence?
No, I haven't seen Silence.

I'll add it, just for you.

Nope1172 01-25-17 12:25 AM

I'm gonna try and watch all of the Best Picture oscar noms (I'll try and get through Hidden Figures) and after that I'll send in my list.

Holden Pike 01-25-17 07:54 AM

I don't remember how this is tallied. At the nominating phase, the ballots are not weighted, right? What I list first and what I list fifth doesn't matter, it's just throwing the names into a pot? And then the five in each category that get the most mentions will be on the voting ballot?

NextScorsese 01-25-17 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect (Post 1632419)
No, I haven't seen Silence.

I'll add it, just for you.
You are doing yourself a favor.