Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The witty postyard (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=7146)

7thson 04-14-04 11:21 PM

The witty postyard

Life is like a box of nails, if God wants to use you, well then your screwed.
Although nails do not exactly screw in, so I guess we do not make good screws, but if we were treated right then we could become the ultimate screws and actually hold things together right instead of just getting hammered to satisy a power mad being, eh?

7thson 04-18-04 06:34 PM

When a child helps because they feel they have too the result is far less effective than when they help because they want too.

MyRobotSuit 04-18-04 07:33 PM

Trying to improve one's moral through active restraint proves to be uncivilised to headless pensioners.

7thson 04-24-04 12:34 AM

The last thing someone sees before they die is the first thing they will see in the afterlife.

7thson 04-25-04 10:01 PM

A shattered dream needs mending not ridicule.

r3port3r66 04-25-04 10:07 PM

It doesn't matter that the Active Users tag is in alphabetical order, for you are always at the front of the list.

7thson 05-04-04 02:51 PM

Where have all the cowgirls gone?

Zeiken 05-05-04 12:07 AM

"Life is too important to take seriously"

Zeiken 05-05-04 12:14 AM

A wiseman once said, that only true love can break a man's heart. That man never dropped his hotdog.

7thson 07-20-04 08:22 PM

If you look over your left shoulder and see me coming then you might want to look over your right one.

allthatglitters 07-20-04 09:50 PM

I am a compulsive liar.

jrs 07-20-04 10:56 PM

"I Wanna Be a Cowboy"

Caitlyn 07-21-04 12:47 AM

Death shadows me like a comforting cloak… watching… waiting… but I have no fear… for it is the reality in which I live.

7thson 10-17-04 02:05 AM

If you turn over a stone and find nothing but dirt do you put the stone back?

OG- 10-17-04 02:45 AM

Personal favorite:

At the end of the game, both the pawn and the king go into the same box.

Anonymous Last 10-17-04 03:16 AM

"I'm Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs!"

*sorry*

SpoOkY 10-17-04 05:16 AM

Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life

SpoOkY 10-17-04 05:18 AM

You can't hold a man down without staying down with him

Ash_Lee 10-17-04 01:05 PM

The early bird catches the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Eyes 10-17-04 02:10 PM

If you see me running, keep up. I'm on the bomb squad. -John Doe, interviewed after the First attack on the WTC

***** Happens -A lot of people

A man saw a spider in a drain, fighting for it's life, and it got out, the next day he saw the same spider, in the same drain, and decided to pull it out, and set it free, he returned the day after that to find the spider where he had left it, on it's back, twitching it's legs. Moral, we have no right to impose our will on others because we are too vain to accept the fact that we may not know what's best for everyone else. -William Peterson

What are we other than the sum of our experiences? -DaVinci

The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts. -also Davinci

If everything seems to be going well, you must have overlooked something. -Steven Wright

A conscience it what hurts when everything else feels good. -Steven Wright

Shin-a device for finding furniture in the dark. -Steven Wright

"Pain can blind us, and send us down many bad roads, like anger, misery, and evil. It is then, that we need a Brian, or a Jay, to clear our vision, and guide us back to the road of good things, and fun times." -Ian Kozar