Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Upcoming Movies & Sequels (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jennifer's Body (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=20039)

Johnny Chimpo 07-08-09 10:28 AM

Jennifer's Body

http://www.impawards.com/2009/poster...ifers_body.jpg

Trailer here

Synopsis: This movie is an excuse to see Megan Fox half (or perhaps entirely) naked. It actually looks pretty funny. I feel a guilty pleasure coming on.

Sir Toose 07-08-09 10:36 AM

Well, being that the ever clever Diablo Cody wrote the story, I'm sure I'll give it a whirl when it comes out.

beelzebubbles 07-08-09 05:17 PM

It definitely has a few things going for it.

Boys ages 9 to 90 will be lining up to see a scantily clad Megan Fox, while the rest of us will go to see what Diablo Cody, the screenwriter of Juno, creator of the TV show The United States of Tara and writer of the memoir, Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper has done this time.

And many young ladies will be glad to see the cute Brody in a movie again.

I am looking forward to it despite a rather lackluster trailer.

spudracer 07-08-09 05:20 PM

Re: Jennifer's Body

I agree, the trailer is very ho-hum, but the premise is promising. Of course, those expecting something along the same lines as Juno, might be dissapointed.

B-card 07-08-09 05:32 PM

Probably the best movie of the year no doubt about it :p

spudracer 07-08-09 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by B-card (Post 547211)
Probably the best movie of the year no doubt about it :p
I know that was sarcastic, but it might actually do surprisingly well.

B-card 07-08-09 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by spudracer (Post 547212)
I know that was sarcastic, but it might actually do surprisingly well.
Dude,Megan Fox NUDE!!!!!what more

spudracer 07-08-09 05:59 PM

Is it in stone that she'll actually be nude? I'm yet to see anything. Where's messanger at when you need him!?

Johnny Chimpo 07-08-09 06:21 PM

Well, um...im ashamed to say that if you google: Megan Fox Jennifer's Body. And you set your filter to none, you see some shots from the shooting in which she is topless. Very nice I might add...

Pyro Tramp 07-08-09 07:08 PM

I don't think she is nude, she's wearing like a body size tight

Sedai 07-08-09 07:25 PM

I will certainly check this out when it hits the streets. Anything written by D. Cody gets me in the chair.

honeykid 07-08-09 08:04 PM

I'll probably see this, but I'd like to hear the word of mouth (excluding Megan Fox's topless scenes) before getting to it.

spudracer 07-09-09 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by honeykid (Post 547240)
I'll probably see this, but I'd like to hear the word of mouth (excluding Megan Fox's topless scenes) before getting to it.
That's what I'm afraid of. People (the average moviegoers) will go just to see her nude or semi-nude and talk of nothing but those scenes, but when asked about the movie, overall, will say it sucked because they don't show more.

nebbit 07-09-09 07:41 PM

Won't be rushing off to see this one :nope:

SoulInside 07-10-09 06:45 AM

Megan Fox is hot, but she`s also overhyped.

honeykid 07-10-09 10:58 PM

And she's not that hot either. Basically, a whole lot of nothing.

Chilly17 07-13-09 02:57 PM

Cody can craft a decent story, but her hipper-than-thou dialogue causes my actual physical pain. This looks like something I might check out on pay per view.

LeRollingStone 07-14-09 01:12 AM

I can't wait to see this. It looks cute. and Megan Fox is hot.:p

Indysthename 07-14-09 09:37 PM

I don't really know what the whole BUZZ is with this movie?
From what I've gathered, guys are gonna flock JUST BECAUSE MEgan fox happens to have that nude swimming scene. I mean what is so appealing about a demon girl killing boys? It's BEEN DONE before, MANY MANY TIMES on the sci fi channel! lol ugh
Adrien Brody is another negative for this film: Years ago Brody on the O.C. said that he would never stoop down to horror movies, and what's this? He has NO CAREER so what does he do? paycheck please.
And Diablo Cody is quite the talk of the town right now. She's written one movie(Juno, hardly the clever-indie film sensation!) and a tv show(United states...Terra=abysmal, who watches this cheap crap?!) So she's written a horror movie, thats EDGY! THATS PROLIFIC! why does everyone think she's going to be BIG?

mark f 07-14-09 10:37 PM

I was scratching my head until I realized you meant ADAM Brody. Adrien Brody is in the new Argento film though. :cool: By the way, Jennifer's Body is at least supposed to be a comedy.

honeykid 07-14-09 11:03 PM

http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/wp/w...bodyposter.jpg

SoulInside 07-15-09 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by honeykid (Post 548636)

:up: :love:

jrs 07-20-09 08:33 PM

Jennifer's Body Red Band Trailer

jrs 07-22-09 07:52 PM

Indysthename 07-23-09 01:15 AM

oh sorry, i meant Adam. i feel pretty bad now, mixing adam with adrien, who I actually respect. >.<

Powdered Water 07-23-09 01:36 AM

Was more than a little bummed to read somewhere that we aren't going to get to see Megan's actual 'Puppies'. They're going to be covered with the dreaded "nipple tape". Shame.

rice1245 07-23-09 02:12 AM

hahaha i love the

"You're killing people!"

"Nooo i'm killing boys"

have to make that distinction! :yup:

I'm definitely going to see it as i am a fan of horror comedies. Not a huge Diablo Cody fan though, didn't love Juno but i do like some of her columns that she writes in Entertainment Weekly. And she sure is milking that former stripper thing a bit...But anyway this looks like my type of movie.

With or without Megan Fox's boobies. I couldn't care less.

Oh and i also read in Entertainment Weekly that if there were boobs, she'd be suing...which means that there won't be

jrs 07-23-09 08:20 PM

New photo

Stills from Jennifers Body

honeykid 07-23-09 11:26 PM

Some more pics, including the best pic of Megan Fox I've seen, but then I'm not a fan.

It's not this one.
http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images2...ifer_4_big.jpg

And it's not this one.
http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images2...ifer_3_big.jpg

Yep, it's this one.
http://yeeeah.com/wp-content/uploads...ox-cosmo-4.jpg

TheUsualSuspect 07-24-09 04:05 AM

I still like the lighter on the tongue trick the best.

joesalinger 07-24-09 11:27 AM

I can tell if it looks funny...I sort of seemed stupid. But I love the song playing in the background. That alone makes me wanna see it.

saita 08-07-09 11:02 AM

the link of the youtube is down, anyway i'm looking forward for this movie hahah i'm sure that the theaters will be full of boys.

jrs 08-07-09 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by saita (Post 555210)
the link of the youtube is down, anyway i'm looking forward for this movie hahah i'm sure that the theaters will be full of boys.
Just go here. :D

WBadger 08-07-09 11:24 PM

is everybody just seeing this movie because of megan fox?

nebbit 08-08-09 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by WBadger (Post 555370)
:yup:..............................:rolleyes:

jrs 08-08-09 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by WBadger (Post 555370)
Partially. ;)

mark f 08-08-09 03:09 AM

I guess I'd better hand in my film aficianado badge because I've never watched Megan Fox in anything in my life.

jrs 08-08-09 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by mark f (Post 555454)
I guess I'd better hand in my film aficianado badge because I've never watched Megan Fox in anything in my life.

You've never seen Bad Boys II, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen or How to Lose Friends & Alienate People...or the TV show "Two and a Half Men" ?

mark f 08-08-09 03:27 AM

Not a one. Well, actually "Two and a Half Men" did play on my 12-hour flight to New Zealand, but she was only in one episode I believe.

SoulInside 08-08-09 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by jrs (Post 555455)
You've never seen Bad Boys II, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen or How to Lose Friends & Alienate People...or the TV show "Two and a Half Men" ?

I have missed her in Bad Boys II ? :eek:

honeykid 08-09-09 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by mark f (Post 555454)
If a 'friend' hadn't had me watch How To Alienate Friends... then I wouldn't have seen her in anything either. I'd be quite happy for that to be the case.

LeRollingStone 08-13-09 09:49 AM

I seriously think I'll love this movie.

Movie-Review 08-23-09 06:46 AM

The movie plot seems pretty stupid and unoriginal.... BUT... since Megan Fox is in it I'm sure a lot of people will be watching this ;)

meatwadsprite 08-23-09 10:05 AM

I hope Megan Fox bites Diablo Cody's head off in real life.

jrs 08-24-09 07:39 PM

New Megan Fox Pic from 'Jennifer's Body'

This new image of Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body MTV is so- called calling it an exclusive. It was first posted by Shock Till You Drop three days earlier. :laugh:

In Jennifer's Body, Megan Fox stars as a demon cheerleader who likes to eat boys. Any complaints? Didn't think so. Jennifer's Body is in theaters Sept 18th.

Pawn 08-24-09 08:27 PM

She's the girl from Transformers, yeah? I think she is *really* attractive. I have a woman crush on her.

honeykid 08-24-09 09:15 PM

Well, you can have her for all I care. I can't believe she gets mentioned in the same breath as Angelina Jolie, in terms of sexiness or, from what little I've seen of her, talent.

Pawn 08-25-09 12:28 AM

I didn't mention her in the same breath as Angelina or Jennifer Connelly.
;)

Powdered Water 08-25-09 12:54 AM

Don't pay attention to Honeykid, if its not Drew Barrymore he completely loses all perspective.

Or maybe it's the other way around. Either way. :D

honeykid 08-25-09 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by Pawn (Post 561645)
I didn't mention her in the same breath as Angelina or Jennifer Connelly.
;)
No, I know you didn't, it's just one of those things that I keep hearing/seeing and, for some reason, it annoys me more each time I see it.

PW, he do speak the truth. :D Though I think that Pawn's worked that out for herself already.

Pawn 08-25-09 11:16 AM

I break woman into some basic classifications as far as looks go:

Cute
Beautiful
Sexy
Fugly

Drew Barrymore, sorry about this in advance, falls under the Cute category. It's the way she moves her mouth.

Sedai 08-25-09 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by meatwadsprite (Post 560984)
I hope Megan Fox bites Diablo Cody's head off in real life.
Why? D-code rocks!

LTIZZY 08-25-09 12:41 PM

Never have seen anything with Megan " Hotty " Fox in it but, home girl is smoking hot and am sure if the picture stinks.....well you boy's will love it any ways....LOL!!!!

Sedai 08-25-09 01:03 PM

Yeah, I like them..I mean her. ;)

SoulInside 08-25-09 04:01 PM

Sweet & Dangerous

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/a...o_07_hires.jpg

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/a...o_06_hires.jpg

jrs 08-27-09 12:30 AM

Jennifer's Body International Poster

Veronica_888 09-02-09 02:48 AM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3619/...8baab7a114.jpg

i have absolutely no idea about this film whatsoever only that megan fox goes nude in a swimming pool scene. i think that's enough info to say that this movie's gonna be great. LOL :)

FILMFREAK087 09-03-09 01:13 AM

Script: Hot girl eats boys. . . (That's it?) Oh! and she's bisexual. . . And she has sleepovers with her nerdy gal pal. . . Nearly forgot, she goes skinny dipping!

(Long pause)

By God, it's brilliant! We'll market the Hell out of it!

honeykid 09-03-09 04:42 PM

:yup:

Actually, all you really needed was "Megan Fox goes skinnydipping." If you can't raise $100m for that film (whatever it may be) then you need to get out of Hollywood.

jrs 09-19-09 07:04 AM

After skimming the internet, I havent found one good thing said about this movie. I think I might skip the theater, and just wait for an R5. If I like it then, I'll just put it on my hard drive.

Swan 09-19-09 09:35 PM

Loved this movie...

jrs 09-19-09 09:38 PM

you're the first person to say something positive lol

WBadger 09-20-09 12:07 AM

So what direction does this movie take for the most part, horror, comedy or suspense?

I saw all on the trailer.

jrs 09-20-09 12:59 AM

According to the critics.. which i usually don't listen to. But they all say it fails on the horror level. I read, being that it's done by Diablo Cody, other than J.K. Simmons, she put like 3 or so other Juno people in the film. Diablo is even in the film if you know where to look. Some critics say that it's like watching a corny horror version of Juno.

WBadger 09-20-09 01:20 AM

Looks awful, nonetheless.

I would guess about 55% of the people going, is just to see Megan Fox.

Iroquois 09-20-09 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by WBadger (Post 568145)
So what direction does this movie take for the most part, horror, comedy or suspense?

I saw all on the trailer.
I would think it was mystery science theatre.

zarabirch 09-20-09 01:15 PM

Anything by Diablo Cody I must at least try, she's just too good a writer to boycott this film because its gonna focus on megan fox's body quite a bit. I'm sure they'll come up with other camera shots. For the sake of the storyline.

Iroquois 09-20-09 10:58 PM

The fact that Diablo Cody wrote it is enough reason to boycott it.

jrs 09-21-09 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Iroquois (Post 568428)
The fact that Diablo Cody wrote it is enough reason to boycott it.
So I presume you didn't like Juno? Or you just boycotting everything she makes?

Iroquois 09-21-09 12:26 AM

Both.

Malky 09-21-09 08:56 AM

It think this film has potential to be kinda fun. If you go out for dinner and expect an exquisite meal and end up at burger king you will be sorely disappointed. However if you know you are going to burger king you will be satisfied with burger and fries. With Megan's Body I know I'm in for. It does look kinda funny so I will check it out

honeykid 09-21-09 10:00 AM

OK, did anyone actually think this was going to be any good? Whether you like it or not is another matter, but was anyone expecting a good/scary horror film?

Iroquois 09-21-09 10:13 AM

Who honestly expects any scary movies anymore?

honeykid 09-21-09 10:54 AM

I agree Iro, but it appears that people do still get scared by films.

LeRollingStone 09-21-09 09:41 PM

I thought it was campy and well directed.

I agree with the Burger King analogy.

WBadger 09-21-09 11:14 PM

Burger King sucks. And I never go there anyway, so why now?

:D

Sci-Fi-Guy 09-26-09 08:32 PM

Saw this last week.
It was alright, nothing great but not completely terrible either.
It was pretty much what I expected it to be so I couldn't actually be disapointed.

I gotta say though, Fox looked as nasty in some scenes as she did hot in others.
One thing that seemed out of place in this I think was the flying or hovering scene at the pool.
What the hell was that all about?
Why did she suddenly have that ability?

http://i35.tinypic.com/4rf3b5.jpg

One other problem I had with it was I wish we got to see Needy's encounter with the band.
I know we got glimpses during the credits but I'd have liked to seen more there.

LoraLeigh 09-28-09 07:08 AM

Megan Fox is as dumb as a box of rocks and is a totally bitch, what's the obsession?

Iroquois 09-28-09 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by LoraLeigh (Post 570377)
Megan Fox is as dumb as a box of rocks and is a totally bitch, what's the obsession?
Coming from a person with animated bouncing breasts in their avatar, I figure you should be able to understand this better than anyone.

jrs 09-28-09 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Iroquois (Post 570388)
Coming from a person with animated bouncing breasts in their avatar, I figure you should be able to understand this better than anyone.
Ones avatar has nothing to do with ones thought out opinion. I figured you'd be smart enough to at least understand that.

Iroquois 09-28-09 07:53 AM

Perhaps. Maybe I just don't care.

I may still deliver a serious answer.

spudracer 09-28-09 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Iroquois (Post 570393)
I may still deliver a serious answer.
Don't waste your time. You've got a 95% chance they won't be able to understand what you say.

Iroquois 09-28-09 09:35 AM

Probably.

LoraLeigh 09-29-09 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by Iroquois (Post 570388)

Okay, fine, she's an attractive female with t!ts, but it's not like she has HUGE t!ts like my avatar, than i wouldn't say anything.

I'm just getting Megan Foxed out, she's just in too many movies lately. Let some other actress's have a go at it too.

beelzebubbles 09-29-09 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by Iroquois (Post 568569)
Who honestly expects any scary movies anymore?
I do but then I am easily freaked out.

zedlen 09-29-09 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by honeykid (Post 568601)
but it appears that people do still get scared by films.
I'm scared that kids are being raised on movies like Harry Potter and Twilight.

Iroquois 09-29-09 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by LoraLeigh (Post 570667)
Okay, fine, she's an attractive female with t!ts, but it's not like she has HUGE t!ts like my avatar, than i wouldn't say anything.

I'm just getting Megan Foxed out, she's just in too many movies lately. Let some other actress's have a go at it too.
Yeah, it's just over-exposure by being in two of the biggest blockbusters of recent years, methinks.

honeykid 09-29-09 09:23 PM

I was overexposed to Megan Fox before I knew who she was. Although it sounds flippant, that's actually true. :D

I too don't understand the appeal. I can only think of a couple of photos where she even looks good and in one of those she's dressed as a cheerleader and, in HK world, women in that uniform instantly become a lot sexier.

Hmm... HK World... What a great place that'd be. :yup: