Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   2023 MoFo Fantasy Baseball: Season and Trades (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=67776)

TONGO 03-06-23 05:55 PM

2023 MoFo Fantasy Baseball: Season and Trades

Theres a place to talk baseball, and a place to do business. This place is for baseball business.

Somebody please tell Daniel the coach of the Cobb County Corncobs I'm interested in Jason Adam. He was the only Ray I was interested in getting this year, and because of my absence I could not. I dont think Daniel posts here but is a friend of a friend. Ill send him an email too.

Yoda 03-06-23 06:21 PM

Re: 2023 MoFo Fantasy Baseball Trading Block

Yeah fire an email or just send an offer straight-out, Dan's easy to talk to/cool about that stuff. If you use Discord he checks that all the time. And I can pass whatever along, he'd probably be fine with you having his email or number if it comes to that.

TONGO 03-06-23 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 2376484)
Yeah fire an email or just send an offer straight-out, Dan's easy to talk to/cool about that stuff. If you use Discord he checks that all the time. And I can pass whatever along, he'd probably be fine with you having his email or number if it comes to that.
Cool, yeah I sent him an email thru Yahoo already. Dont know if he checks his Yahoo email, I dont. I just asked him what he needed and hopefully I can provide a fair offer.

TONGO 03-07-23 12:54 PM

My first No. :)

I joined a $20 general public money league on Yahoo, draft is 10pm tonight. Never did a baseball money league before. I did with Football here and it went badly. Curious if my competitors will be like the general public I go up against in Mock Drafts. Boy I sure hope so.

Yoda 03-07-23 01:04 PM

I think at low stakes it's probably not DRAMATICALLY different. I'd guess a bit tougher than average. And fewer owners who just sort of check out, at least until really late in the year.

Let us know how it goes, I'm curious.

mikeython1 03-07-23 11:52 PM

Tongo any interest in Springs?

TONGO 03-08-23 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by mikeython1 (Post 2376646)
Tongo any interest in Springs?
@mikeython1 Im really stacked on pitching, but we can talk and find out if theres a possible fit.

TONGO 03-08-23 02:30 AM

Look at this team I drafted in the pay league last night...

The Big Wiggle

C Realmuto
1B CJ Cron
2B Altuve
3B Justin Turner
SS X. Bogaerts
OF Judge
OF Hannigan
OF Oscar Gonzalez
UT Josh Bell
UT JD Martinez

Starters are Cole, Rodon, Zack Wheeler, Mikolas, Maeda, Luis Garcia, and Wesneski.

Closers are A. Diaz, Barlow, Fairbanks/Jason Adam,and I grabbed Minter to help with Ks and ERA.

I took a page out of mikeythons Championship season and avoided Stolen Bases to ensure power. Mikey truly dominated that season and it was roto too.

TONGO 03-11-23 01:07 PM

To anyone needing a strong Starter I'm putting Zack Wheeler on the block. Need some equally strong offense, I'm not gouging or selling on the cheap, just want a fair deal for both sides.

TONGO 03-11-23 01:38 PM

And it is done.

Nice doing business with ya Tim.

LAMb EELYAK 03-11-23 05:10 PM

Today I learned you can put pitchers on your bench.

Oops.

mikeython1 03-12-23 09:30 AM

I just looked at your team. I'm assuming thats why you have such a small pitching staff.

mikeython1 03-12-23 09:34 AM

I hope you are not mad about my comments about the size of your staff. :lol::p

LAMb EELYAK 03-12-23 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by mikeython1 (Post 2377572)
I hope you are not mad about my comments about the size of your staff. :lol::p

No, it matches the size of my ego.

LAMb EELYAK 03-12-23 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by mikeython1 (Post 2377571)
I just looked at your team. I'm assuming thats why you have such a small pitching staff.

But yes, this is correct.

Banknotes Harper 03-13-23 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 2377372)
And it is done.

Nice doing business with ya Tim.
Good luck! I accepted this trade in between finishing a 5k and running cool-down miles while I was changing my shoes lol

I saw you'd sent the offer, overall like Wheeler more than Reynolds, so accepted ASAP before you changed your mind haha

LAMb EELYAK 03-15-23 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by mikeython1 (Post 2377571)
"Edwin Diaz went down during the celebration. He seems to be grabbing at his right knee and is receiving medical attention near the mound."

Well, guys, it's been fun.

Banknotes Harper 03-16-23 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by LAMb EELYAK (Post 2378289)
"Edwin Diaz went down during the celebration. He seems to be grabbing at his right knee and is receiving medical attention near the mound."

Well, guys, it's been fun.
https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/statu...21080221925392

Likely out for the season. Man.

mikeython1 03-16-23 03:09 PM

This is one of the disadvantages to drafting this early.

Yoda 03-16-23 03:13 PM

More replaceable than a star at any other position, at least, but yeah, still a huge blow so early. Oof. Sorry dude.

mikeython1 03-16-23 03:53 PM

Diaz is pretty irreplaceable. Any other closer I would agree.

Yoda 03-16-23 03:55 PM

Players are irreplaceable. Categories/stats, on the other hand...

Just sayin' I'd rather be replacing SVHLDs and some ratio stuff than basically anything else.

mikeython1 03-16-23 07:08 PM

I guess your right. I think the WBC is kinda silly. I would be super pissed if I was the Mets. and Lamb.:mad:

LAMb EELYAK 03-16-23 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Banknotes Harper (Post 2378369)

I figured he would be based on the description.

LAMb EELYAK 03-16-23 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by mikeython1 (Post 2378392)
I guess your right. I think the WBC is kinda silly. I would be super pissed if I was the Mets. and Lamb.:mad:

https://external-content.duckduckgo....e0f&ipo=images

Yoda 03-16-23 09:57 PM

I feel bad for the Mets. They've put a really good team together and can't seem to catch a break, this year or last.

They could rise above it, though, some good arms still in that bullpen.

Sedai 03-17-23 10:06 AM

Man, what a bummer. My friend Big Mike is a die-hard Mets fan, and he is taking this pretty hard.

TONGO 03-17-23 03:50 PM

Yeah when I read in Emmanuels Clases description he just became the #1 closer in baseball because Diaz is out for the year, I winced. Good thing is you won't find another Diaz this season by paying attention to waivers, but you'll find someone solid. People are being promoted to closer during every season. Pay attention to the 8th inning guys that are steady, strong, and get way more K's than innings pitched. Eric Swanson was a sound grab.

mikeython1 03-19-23 09:43 AM

Altuve. Broken hand. :mad:

Yoda 03-19-23 10:31 AM

Dang. Some big names going down in the WBC.

Wyldesyde19 03-19-23 01:38 PM

Mets can’t catch a break. OF Brandon Nimmo is out with a knee and ankle sprain.
Looking up last years stats, Nimmo hit .274 with 16 HR and 64 RBIs.
Who has him?

LAMb EELYAK 03-19-23 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Wyldesyde19 (Post 2378842)
Mets can’t catch a break. OF Brandon Nimmo is out with a knee and ankle sprain.
Looking up last years stats, Nimmo hit .274 with 16 HR and 64 RBIs.
Who has him?

Looks like it's High-Level Arbitrage - Banknotes Harper.

Banknotes Harper 03-19-23 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by LAMb EELYAK (Post 2378855)
Looks like it's High-Level Arbitrage - Banknotes Harper.
Winner winner! Nimmo was karmically due to get to hurt in spring training after saying it was so much more important than the WBC.

Looks like a couple of weeks for him, which isn't terrible. Jose Altuve on the other is going to lose 8–10 weeks from that Daniel Bard fastball.

LAMb EELYAK 03-19-23 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Banknotes Harper (Post 2378862)
Winner winner! Nimmo was karmically due to get to hurt in spring training after saying it was so much more important than the WBC.

Looks like a couple of weeks for him, which isn't terrible. Jose Altuve on the other is going to lose 8–10 weeks from that Daniel Bard fastball.

I panicked a bit when I saw the news because I'm still not sure Brandon Nimmo and Michael Conforto aren't the same person.

mikeython1 03-19-23 10:38 PM

Now Arenado. This is a disaster.

LAMb EELYAK 03-20-23 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by mikeython1 (Post 2378892)
Now Arenado. This is a disaster.

X-rays negative!

https://clutchpoints.com/cardinals-n...seball-classic

LAMb EELYAK 03-20-23 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 2378377)
Just sayin' I'd rather be replacing SVHLDs and some ratio stuff than basically anything else.

I have been wishing since yesterday I had heeded these words...

Sedai 03-21-23 10:36 AM

Getting closer, folks!

Yoda 03-21-23 10:56 AM

Gonna choose to read that as "I'm getting a closer, folks!"

LAMb EELYAK 03-21-23 08:55 PM

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/hU.../sadandino.jpg

Sedai 03-21-23 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by LAMb EELYAK (Post 2379125)
Happens to all the players on that team. Oh, and the fans. ;)

LAMb EELYAK 03-21-23 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Sedai (Post 2379127)
Happens to all the players on that team. Oh, and the fans. ;)

This was a portrait of myself making my first trade.

mikeython1 03-22-23 02:44 PM

Yeah. Nice doing business with u by the way. :D

LAMb EELYAK 03-22-23 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by mikeython1 (Post 2379242)
Yeah. Nice doing business with u by the way. :D

You're welcome. :laugh:

Yoda 03-23-23 02:47 PM

https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/statu...57741929811968

Welp, guess I'm looking for a new 1B. A particularly thin position at the bottom, too, so a bit worse than it'd normally be for a player of this caliber.

Yoda 03-23-23 02:48 PM

Re: 2023 MoFo Fantasy Baseball: Season and Trades

Also I renamed this thread since, even though we've often had separate threads for trades and for in-season (and general baseball) stuff, this time we've just been doing both in the same place.

Wyldesyde19 03-23-23 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 2379444)

Welp, guess I'm looking for a new 1B. A particularly thin position at the bottom, too, so a bit worse than it'd normally be for a player of this caliber.
I see your injury luck has followed you to this season.

Yoda 03-23-23 03:43 PM

It Follows is about fantasy sports and nobody can persuade me otherwise.

Anyway it's a bad start, but if this is the worst I get all year, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.

Wyldesyde19 03-23-23 03:54 PM

*watches as Yoda proceeds to lose his top 5 draft picks in the first week*

LAMb EELYAK 03-23-23 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 2379444)

I've got a few guys that can stand over there. Let me know if you're interested in any of them.

Yoda 03-24-23 02:50 PM

Thanks, I'll take a look.

My inclination is to cast the line around and see what happens for a few weeks unless there's a really great fit, but maybe we can find something. Pretty sure the only positions I'd feel comfortable dealing from a position of excess, even with no games, are OF and (maybe) SP.

LAMb EELYAK 03-24-23 09:00 PM

Having a fantasy team really increases opportunities for stress. Got worried when I saw "Mikolas" trending on Twitter today. Turned out he just signed an extension and was named Opening Day starter, which makes him the only one on my staff, even though he's my #3.

TONGO 03-24-23 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by LAMb EELYAK (Post 2379768)
Having a fantasy team really increases opportunities for stress. Got worried when I saw "Mikolas" trending on Twitter today. Turned out he just signed an extension and was named Opening Day starter, which makes him the only one on my staff, even though he's my #3.
Yeah I was surprised to see Verlander slotted to pitch the 3rd game to start the season. Whoa. Definitely thought he'd be at least #2.

Banknotes Harper 03-25-23 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 2379784)
Yeah I was surprised to see Verlander slotted to pitch the 3rd game to start the season. Whoa. Definitely thought he'd be at least #2.
The Mets have their home opener on the 8th day/8th game of the season, so I think that would set up JV to pitch then. Could be that, or it could be based on which days he's pitched in ST so far. He's obviously not their 3rd best starter.

LAMb EELYAK 03-25-23 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Banknotes Harper (Post 2379883)
The Mets have their home opener on the 8th day/8th game of the season, so I think that would set up JV to pitch then. Could be that, or it could be based on which days he's pitched in ST so far. He's obviously not their 3rd best starter.

Could also be a "We want an ace to pitch in every series" thing.

Sedai 03-27-23 10:41 AM

Very soon, folks! :)

TONGO 03-27-23 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Sedai (Post 2380082)
Very soon, folks! :)
I am so ready.

Anyone think one of our team is the favorite to win this year? Yes picking yourself is allowed.

mikeython1 03-28-23 07:02 AM

I'm going to win this year. The real question is by how much? ;)

Sedai 03-28-23 10:26 AM

Hard to predict. As usual, I think shrewd management will take it away, and we know the guys that are able to bring this to the table each season. Just looking at the teams...PW has pretty solid offense with slightly suboptimal pitching on paper, but here's the thing... SPs are so hard to predict, unless you 1) secure multiple aces and 2) They stay healthy most of all of the season, so pretty much everyone's pitching has a question mark at this point. Anyway, PW has a shot, Mikey has Judge, who as we saw last season with my team, can pretty much carry you into the top rankings. My rounds 3-7 had multiple busts/injuries and I still grabbed silver, and Judge had a lot to so with it. Yoda is Yoda, and can manage The Bad News Bears into a gold...Cobb looks solid...

Hell, I dunno!

Powdered Water 03-28-23 04:01 PM

That's nice of you Seds. Thanks for the kind words. I'm pretty happy with my team. We'll see how it shakes out!

rauldc14 03-28-23 04:20 PM

Tried to grab Ashcraft earlier today by putting Wright on the IL but it wouldn't let me do the transaction for some reason. I'm assuming maybe it takes a day for Wright to transfer to the IL?

Yoda 03-28-23 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by rauldc14 (Post 2380348)
Tried to grab Ashcraft earlier today by putting Wright on the IL but it wouldn't let me do the transaction for some reason. I'm assuming maybe it takes a day for Wright to transfer to the IL?
You need to actually transfer him to an IL slot, the way you'd transfer someone between positions.

rauldc14 03-28-23 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 2380354)
You need to actually transfer him to an IL slot, the way you'd transfer someone between positions.
I did but I was actually right. When I did it it does not update it until tomorrow, which seems a little silly IMO.

Yoda 03-28-23 07:24 PM

Hmm. Certainly doesn't sound right. I'm pretty sure I've been able to add people to the IL the same day they went on. Were you definitely on the current day when you tried to update the lineup? If so, what happened? It accepted it, but when you refresh the page he's jumped back to his old spot?

rauldc14 03-28-23 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 2380393)
Hmm. Certainly doesn't sound right. I'm pretty sure I've been able to add people to the IL the same day they went on. Were you definitely on the current day when you tried to update the lineup? If so, what happened? It accepted it, but when you refresh the page he's jumped back to his old spot?
Now you are right :). I didn't realize the app was on Thursday already, which was pretty stupid. Actually the app as a whole is pretty frustrating, especially in my fantasy basketball league where it doesn't even show max games played on the app.

LAMb EELYAK 03-28-23 09:26 PM

Yoda, I don't understand how you can keep this monster on your team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wgtlZRVM4E

Banknotes Harper 03-29-23 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 2380191)
I am so ready.

Anyone think one of our team is the favorite to win this year? Yes picking yourself is allowed.
I don't know, but I'll share my thoughts on my own roster lol

I like my SP depth a lot. Even with some (hopefully minor) setbacks with Rodon, Musgrove, and Grayson, I'm optimistic that I've accrued a lot of pitching depth to work with. Rodon's my number 1 guy, but I think per inning, Spencer Strider might be the second best starter in baseball this year (after deGrom). Snell, Lodolo, Wheeler, and Heaney rounding out the rotation.

Offensively, it hurt a bit to trade off Reynolds for Wheeler, but I thought it made sense after the Rodon injury. Hoping for Acuna and Tatis to be the anchors, Bregman and Nimmo to give me solid counting stats, have some bounceback candidates in Kris Bryant and Anthony Rendon, and some good upside guys with Yoshida, Volpe, and Colas (the last two I grabbed today lol).

I normally try to build teams the opposite way and go for more sure-fire hitters, and try to find good starting depth during the season, but I haven't finished in the top 3 in a while, so it was time for a strategic shake-up!

TONGO 03-29-23 03:15 AM

I thought my team was a contender until nobody else mentioned them :/

Sedai 03-29-23 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 2380470)
I thought my team was a contender until nobody else mentioned them :/
Your team looks good - just don't expect another career year from Goldy this season. ;)

Yoda 03-29-23 11:52 AM

I think nobody mentioned anybody, really?

I like my team okay. It's not quite what I was hoping to build going into the draft. You never get who you want or expect, but I was a little surprised at how none of my targets were available, round after round. I ended up with perfectly good players, some at very good value, but quite a few I wasn't particularly targeting in that range.

That said, there's a good foundation there, lot of offensive depth, more than I would've guessed given the level of SPs I ended up with. Excellent chance I end up with way too many startable OFs, which is an annual tradition, but it's always been a good problem to have. I've also got three different high-ceiling 3Bs.

It'll take a lot of work, like it always does, but assuming an historically average amount of quality off the wire I should be in the mix.

Powdered Water 03-29-23 05:01 PM

It's weird looking at other teams. I often do and for the most part I've found I am a terrible judge of who's gonna be good or not. Especially if I kinda like my team. Which this year I do. I know what I'm trying to build but putting myself in another managers head is tough. Except for maybe Yoda. I've spent a lot of time analyzing his style and have tried for years to steal as many of his tactics as best I can.
So, I got just about every single guy I hoped to grab including pitchers during the draft. I stuck to my plan and didn't even consider taking a starter until late in the draft. I ended up with 2 guys that may be Cy Young contenders when it's all said and done in Ray and Singer. And that's not me saying that.
I am totally fine with churning thru pitchers if I have to but we'll see. Some of these guys will have a pretty short leash. I already cut Severino and Berrios is on that list too. Honestly, I've been playing this long enough now to know that there is almost no reason to wait on a guy to perform when you can just as easily stream a guy and get better results. Unless you spent a really high pick for a supposed Ace like I did last season, twice... Which is why I vowed to never do that again. The way baseball is going I'm pretty convinced there won't even be traditional starters for much longer. So the very small handful of "must draft" starters is gonna get smaller every season until its all guys that occasionally go 5 innings. I may be wrong but that's the trend I see.

Anyway... good luck everyone! And I hope all your teams suck this year and pose little to no threat whatsoever to me in my quest for my fifth title. And I think I mean that. Smiley face!

Yoda 03-29-23 06:13 PM

Yeah, I always feel like saying "I like my team" is meaningless. I like my team 90% of the time. Why wouldn't I? I just drafted them, and very little has changed since then. Ask me a couple of months into the season.

LAMb EELYAK 03-29-23 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Powdered Water (Post 2380593)
So, I got just about every single guy I hoped to grab including pitchers during the draft.

How dare you?

Sedai 03-29-23 08:28 PM

My best advice is to watch the guys in the league who have multiple golds, then try to analyze how they balance their team and also try to understand their approach to management. Also, because I was so bad at it for years...don't give up on guys too early if they are struggling. It's a long season, and if the talent and numbers long term are there, they will probably pull out of their nosedive sooner rather than later. Sadly, I have dumped too many good players to the wire, only to see PW or Mark scoop them, after which they started producing.

seanc 03-30-23 09:45 AM

Rock and roll. Three pitchers going today, I should be able to cement down last place pretty early.

Sedai 03-30-23 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by seanc (Post 2380720)
Rock and roll. Three pitchers going today, I should be able to cement down last place pretty early.
Right there with you. Ready to watch my "aces" get rocked today. SPs are always a stress factory for me during the first month of play.

TONGO 03-30-23 12:07 PM

The reality hit me today. I thought I had already accepted it, but now I feel it. I don't have a Ray on my roster.

Any fantasy roster worthy Rays out there willing to be traded, I'm open to talks. No I'm not gonna go full-homer in trade value. Never go full-homer.

Sedai 03-30-23 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 2380731)
The reality hit me today. I thought I had already accepted it, but now I feel it. I don't have a Ray on my roster.

Any fantasy roster worthy Rays out there willing to be traded, I'm open to talks. No I'm not gonna go full-homer in trade value. Never go full-homer.
I think there at least a couple of sleeper Rays still on the wire to stash, yes?

Banknotes Harper 03-30-23 01:31 PM

2023 MLB Predictions
AL East - Jays
AL Central - Guardians
AL West - Astros
WC1 - Yanks
WC2 - M's
WC3 - Orioles!

NL East - Mets
NL Central - Cardinals
NL West - Padres!
WC1 - Braves
WC2 - Dodgers
WC3 - DBacks!

ALCS - Astros over Jays
NLCS - Padres over Mets

WS - Padres over Astros

AL MVP - Shohei Ohtani
AL CY - Jacob deGrom
AL ROY - Gunnar Henderson

NL MVP - Juan Soto
NL CY - Spencer Strider
NL ROY - Jordan Walker

TONGO 03-30-23 02:14 PM

Yahoo's getting the rust off. They have people in red that are actually playing, just letting yall know.

TONGO 03-30-23 03:38 PM

Verlander suddenly on the IL and Max Fried exits the game in *4th inning with hamstring injury!

Hahaha ha ha ha cry

Sedai 03-30-23 03:40 PM

11th???

MY SEASON IS OVER! ;)

Wyldesyde19 03-30-23 04:41 PM

The Mets are just cursed

Sedai 03-30-23 08:14 PM

RE: My "aces"

Called it! ;)

LAMb EELYAK 03-31-23 01:40 AM

Finished Opening Day with matching AVG and OBP.

Sedai 03-31-23 09:34 AM

Y'all cheat! ;)

TONGO 03-31-23 10:22 AM

Baseball be like Tonya Harding's ex husband taking-out my pitching staff with a bat to their legs.

I want a Ray. They're like comfort food.

seanc 03-31-23 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 2380837)
Baseball be like Tonya Harding's ex husband taking-out my pitching staff with a bat to their legs.

I got one, send me an offer. Not thrilled with my catching and I could use some pop. I’m open to nearly anything. I don’t have untouchables if the deal is right.

Yoda 03-31-23 11:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 2380837)

TONGO 04-01-23 01:49 PM

Dern it. Made a play for Wander Franco offering Bryan Reynolds, and Cobb said No. Sigh.

I might have ended up with 4 closers on my roster, if so maybe I'll still be able to get Jason Adam. Stay tuned...

TONGO 04-01-23 10:25 PM

I sent him an offer of Felix Bautista for Jason Adam, if he says no to this ill just cry. Please Daniel, dont make a grown man cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGyOaCXr8Lw

TONGO 04-01-23 10:26 PM

OY! Thats not the video I wanted, April Foolery!!

LAMb EELYAK 04-02-23 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 2381089)
OY! Thats not the video I wanted, April Foolery!!

Happy 45th birthday, George Weasley.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5-nFGkmal...+wink+pt+1.gif

TONGO 04-02-23 09:27 AM

Fitting cause he rejected.

TONGO 04-03-23 01:36 PM

Anyone needing a closer, Dany Jimenez for the A's is available on waivers. He may or may not be their go to guy in the 9th, the only one they've used so far this year, and in 2022 though.

mikeython1 04-03-23 07:19 PM

My team has been very uneventful. :(

Sedai 04-04-23 09:40 AM

Cold weather really playing havoc with pitchers who play in the upper states/Canada. Seeing great arms getting shelled badly. Luckily, it isn't just me!

rauldc14 04-04-23 10:02 AM

I blame the pitching clock

LAMb EELYAK 04-04-23 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by rauldc14 (Post 2381315)
I blame the pitching clock

I don't know if this was sincere or not, but I'm willing to blame the clock for anything.

TONGO 04-04-23 10:07 PM

Im hoping my patchwork pitching staff holds up until Verlander, Fried, and Gonsolin return. Funny how Kershaws my healthy ace. I actually have 3 Dodger pitchers on my roster cause I nabbed Thor off waivers. I thought about renaming and dedicating my team to markf, but he'd probably cringe knowing I was in charge of that venture.