Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Official Thread Where I Critique Your Signatures (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=6748)

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-28-04 05:15 PM

The Official Thread Where I Critique Your Signatures

Haha, this is partly because I'm bored and partly coz i really like some of your signatures.
So Make a post and ill follow up by critiquing your signatures!

LordSlaytan 02-28-04 05:53 PM

I don't have a standard signature. Pffftttt.... :D

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-28-04 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I don't have a standard signature. Pffftttt.... :D
Your signature is generic, too hard to read and boring.

Ezikiel 02-28-04 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by SPIDEI2_MAN__
So Make a post and ill follow up by critiquing your signatures!
Um....okay....:indifferent:

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-28-04 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Um....okay....:indifferent:
Your qoute is ok for those who know what Hal 900 is but I am assuming most people don't. However, the way you presented your qoute is bland, predictable, and well, too simple.

LordSlaytan 02-28-04 06:22 PM

Critique your own now.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-28-04 06:24 PM

Critique your own now.
The topic is "I Critique YOUR Signatures".

However, you are welcome to critique mine.

LordSlaytan 02-28-04 06:46 PM

Actually, I'll just critique where you placed this thread.

IT'S IN THE WRONG PLACE! :)

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-28-04 06:49 PM

Actually, I'll just critique where you placed this thread.

IT'S IN THE WRONG PLACE! :)
yes indeed, I have a habit of doing that actually. LOL.
NEXT!

StarSailor 02-28-04 06:50 PM

Please be gentle ...

Cheers, Martin :D

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-28-04 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by StarSailor
Please be gentle ...

Aha, the best one so far. Its thoughtful, Thought provoking and says something genuine about you. Very Nice picture too.

StarSailor 02-28-04 07:01 PM

Why, thank you very much! My girlfriend also said I should thank you! :)

Pop quizz, hot shot, where's the quote from!?

About your sig. I like it, simply because I love Tolkien (both books and films), but (and yes, there's a but) I think it's a bit long. There are better quotes to be found in Tolkiens writings. All in all, not a bad choice.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-28-04 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by StarSailor
Pop quizz, hot shot, where's the quote from!?

Its from a song called "Parachutes". It happens to be one of my favorites. Any other mind boggling pop quizzes?
And oh tell your girlfriend I said your welcome!

NEXT!

Caitlyn 02-28-04 07:16 PM

yes indeed, I have a habit of doing that actually. LOL.
NEXT!

:yup: ... and I have a habit of moving them... :D

StarSailor 02-28-04 07:20 PM

Spot on, I'm impressed!

If I think of any more pop quizzes, you'll be the first to know. And I'll stop hijacking your thread now!

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-28-04 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
:yup: ... and I have a habit of moving them... :D
LOL, I am glad your always there fixing my errors. And you know very well how I feel about your sig, its my Senior Qoute!

NEXT!

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-28-04 08:01 PM

Come on people. Don't be afraid to put your signatures on the line.

NEXT!

Rustygirl 02-28-04 11:04 PM

hit me with your best shot.......fire away! :D

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-28-04 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Rustygirl
hit me with your best shot.......fire away! :D
Excellent quote. In fact That used to be my signature on another forum. Very nice indeed! I just hope you realize what exactly your quote means and represents, and if you truely believe in it.

jrs 02-29-04 01:00 AM

Give mine a shot!!! :cool:

Hondo333 02-29-04 01:01 AM

how about i critique you.... i can do it in one word..........

WANKER

jrs 02-29-04 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Hondo333

WANKER
How about if I critique YOU...............

A**HOLE

LordSlaytan 02-29-04 01:24 AM

Hey, Hondo's cool jrs.

jrs 02-29-04 01:36 AM

I am not trying to be mean or anything......I just didn't like his post. I got P.O.'d.

Hondo, I apologize. :( We cool ? :)

Monkeypunch 02-29-04 02:51 AM

I will give rep points to ANYONE who can guess where my signature quote is from! :D

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by jrs
Give mine a shot!!! :cool:
Your Signature, Although long is definately worth the reading. It is humourous, witty, and somehow interconnected from beggining to end. Its definetly one of the better ones posted here. Too bad I can't seem to remeber where its from (I will eventually so don't tell me).

But of course jrs you are a pretty cool guy and it figures that you would have a tasteful signature as well.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 03:07 AM

WANKER
Your Signature is a waste of space. It does nothing but rehash what people have been saying for centuries. Harvey Pekar contributed nothing to society except American Splendor and thats about it, so I dunno why you would be quoting a guy who isn't as funny as people make him out to be. Why don't you quote Plato who said the same thing except much better and much more sincerely.

That was my honest reply and has nothing to do with the fact that you called me a wanker, which I am most certainly not.

LordSlaytan 02-29-04 03:09 AM

Firefly

Hondo333 02-29-04 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by jrs
How about if I critique YOU...............

A**HOLE
I wasnt having a go at you JRS, I was having a go at Mr. Spideitwo, For creating this stupid thread.

So i guess We Cool

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I will give rep points to ANYONE who can guess where my signature quote is from! :D
Your signtaure proves your a fan of things that not everyone is into. It says that you watch things that you want to watch and you don't care if your in the minority. Your an outgoing person who likes what he likes and hates what he hates, no bull****. Good Sig, not the best because its a little too bland but better than Hondo's. And oh I know where its from (which is why i said you like things that arent as mainstream as some other things). Its from the Firefly series created by Joss Whedon who also did Buffy the Vampire.

NEXT!

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 03:18 AM

I wasnt having a go at you JRS, I was having a go at Mr. Spideitwo, For creating this stupid thread.

So i guess We Cool
dont like this stupid thread then leave...
NEXT!!!

Hondo333 02-29-04 03:19 AM

Your Signature is a waste of space. It does nothing but rehash what people have been saying for centuries. Harvey Pekar contributed nothing to society except American Splendor and thats about it, so I dunno why you would be quoting a guy who isn't as funny as people make him out to be. Why don't you quote Plato who said the same thing except much better and much more sincerely.
Who the F*ck are you to judge me.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 03:21 AM

Who the F*ck are you to judge me.
the thread is called "The Official Thread Where I critique You Signatures" by posting here you pretty much asked me to critique your signature..

And I didn't judge you...i merely formed an opinion on your siganture...and if ur signature is your life..then take a bullet to the head.

NEXT!!!

LordSlaytan 02-29-04 03:23 AM

He's the N00b!

Hey Monkeyman, you owe me rep, bro.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 03:25 AM

He's the N00b!
Hey now, watch it i didn't do anything to you... :modest:

And also i joined only 2 months after hnododod..so if ima noob so is he..remember aristotle once said that only fools talk alot..the wise listen. I have been reading 20 times as much as I have been writing.

NEXT!!! (come on people step right up be proud of what you got down there,uhh you know what i mean, your signatures!)

LordSlaytan 02-29-04 04:01 AM

Don't drink crack, kid. It explodes them, er, um, brane sells.

Hondo333 02-29-04 04:04 AM

the thread is called "The Official Thread Where I critique You Signatures" by posting here you pretty much asked me to critique your signature..
I posted here to disapprove of your thread, I would never ask you to Critique my Signature because

1. I don’t know you at all and have no respect for you, Therefore I dont care what you think of me.

2. No one has the right to judge who anyone is or what any one does unless someone is getting hurt.

And I didn't judge you...i merely formed an opinion on your siganture...and if ur signature is your life..then take a bullet to the head.
My signature represents a little something of me (and I am sure it does to for a lot of other people as well) and by you telling me and other people that we are "generic", "boring" and "a waste of space" is judging.

Why don't you quote Plato who said the same thing except much better and much more sincerely
Because Plato was not a regular guy as Pekar is.

And referencing ancient philosophers doesn’t make you a better person.... Your still a WANKEI2.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 04:25 AM

In response to the post above me...

your a cool guy ( :cool: ), but its funny how everything you said, I have already addressed and is still not getting through to that thick little head of yours. I didn't judge you or anyone in any way (although I can now judge you based on your response to me..your a hostile, agressive, and hypocritical pyscho who is hated by everyone in real life and therefore feels the need to lash out by typing extremely rude things to someone who never did anything to you.)
Remember your the one who posted here first calling me a wanker... so ill go ahead and quote you and say:
2. No one has the right to judge who anyone is or what any one does unless someone is getting hurt.
so ill ask you again..why did u judge me and call me a wanker just because i started a thread like this???
Please just go away dude, I don't want trouble but it looks like ur skin is itching for a fight. Your like a little kid who just wants to hit something. I don't have time for you.

NEXT!!!(lol hes gonna reply again watch)

LordSlaytan 02-29-04 04:29 AM

SPIDEI2_MAN__, though I don't see the harm in a thread like this, don't be like Django by posting responses like the one you just posted. Hondo's a good guy, but he may be having a bad day, whatever...but don't get so carried away that you're posting the garbage you just did. I hope you 'get' what I'm saying.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 04:31 AM

SPIDEI2_MAN__, though I don't see the harm in a thread like this, don't be like Django by posting responses like the one you just posted. Hondo's a good guy, but he may be having a bad day, whatever...but don't get so carried away that you're posting the garbage you just did. I hope you 'get' what I'm saying.
one question..who started this???? Didn't he call me a wanker when i didn't even know the guy or ever say anything to him ever!

LordSlaytan 02-29-04 04:32 AM

one question..who started this???? Didn't he call me a wanker when i didn't even know the guy or ever say anything to him ever!
Yes he did, but who will be the bigger man by giving up a pointless fight?

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 04:35 AM

Yes he did, but who will be the bigger man by giving up a pointless fight?
Which is why I asked him nicely to go away. I mean Lord you have been defending him from the start like hes your best buddy or something while leaving me out in the dark to defend myself, for godsakes don't call him a "good guy" when hes lashing out at people for no apparant reason..and please don't call anything i post "garbage" ever again...

Hondo333 02-29-04 04:38 AM

so ill ask you again..why did u judge me and call me a wanker just because i started a thread like this???
Becuase you where judgeing people that have not wronged, And that is wrong, and if you do somthing wrong i will call you a wanker.

NEXT!!!(lol hes gonna reply again watch)
Of course i am, you just asked me question.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 04:39 AM

Becuase you where judgeing people that have not wronged, And that is wrong, and if you do somthing wrong i will call you a wanker.

Of course i am, you just asked me question.
1.) Who the F*ck appointed you to tell people if they are right or wrong?
2.) Whatever. Just leave me alone. I don't want a fight.

LordSlaytan 02-29-04 04:59 AM

Hondo, I hope you know that I like you, right? So give up, man. Spiderman never meant to make anybody feel bad about themselves, he was just teasing and having fun. Nothing here is serious.

And spiderman, I'm defending Hondo because he's been here awhile, and I know he's a good guy.

This is my last post here, I hope you guys just try to get along.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 05:04 AM

Hondo, I hope you know that I like you, right? So give up, man. Spiderman never meant to make anybody feel bad about themselves, he was just teasing and having fun. Nothing here is serious.

And spiderman, I'm defending Hondo because he's been here awhile, and I know he's a good guy.

This is my last post here, I hope you guys just try to get along.
Thats cool I respect your thoughts and they are true. this is just for fun. And Just so you know, I have been here just as long as Hondo has (check the join dates) its just that I read and take in and listen to people..rather than babble myself..its cool though..

Now back to the fun stuff....

NEXT!

LordSlaytan 02-29-04 05:09 AM

...its just that I read and take in and listen to people..rather than babble myself...
I know that I said my last post was my last post, but that's awfully damn passive/aggresive, and won't get you anywhere. I didn't realize that you had been here the same amount of time. I guess I noticed Hondo more because he made a greater effort to become part of the group. Just chill guys, this thread was meant to be a light hearted fun thread, nothing serious.

Okay, now this is my last post in this thread. :D

Hondo333 02-29-04 05:15 AM

Spiderman never meant to make anybody feel bad about themselves, he was just teasing and having fun. Nothing here is serious.
This will be my last post here (... Probley) but i just think that SpideI2_man__'s "critique" of my Siggy was a little more than just teasing and having fun, I mean i felt as if he was tring to attack my intelect, Stating himself higher than me.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 05:24 AM

This will be my last post here (... Probley) but i just think that SpideI2_man__'s "critique" of my Siggy was a little more than just teasing and having fun, I mean i felt as if he was tring to attack my intelect, Stating himself higher than me.
Well I am sorry you felt that way. I didn't mean to offend you (just your sig hehe). And I guess I got the wrong impression when you called me a wanker like 4 posts after I started this thread. I think most people would have been taken aback by that.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 05:36 AM

Ok whose next?

Don't be afraid people I won't bite...too hard.

StarSailor 02-29-04 07:10 AM

That was intense!

(Sorry for getting your hopes up about a new poster).

Oh, and by the way, this will be my last post here :p

Hondo333 02-29-04 07:35 AM

That was my honest reply and has nothing to do with the fact that you called me a wanker, which I am most certainly not.
And I guess I got the wrong impression when you called me a wanker like 4 posts after I started this thread. I think most people would have been taken aback by that.

blibblobblib 02-29-04 08:49 AM

Hey hey hey! Give SPIDEI2_MAN a break! I think this is quite a fun thread, totaly harmless and his comments are funny, witty and slightly pretentious. No need for all the anger, its just a bit of fun.

Now judge mine....(and keep in mind i'll take back all the nice things ive just said if your mean.)

Oh and this is my first post here ;)

Caitlyn 02-29-04 12:45 PM

This thread was all in fun and in no way meant to be taken as or used for personal attacks… so chill guys…

Henry The Kid 02-29-04 01:05 PM

How entertaining.

LordSlaytan 02-29-04 01:13 PM

Oh, for Christ's sake Henry!

Nah, just kidding. Ain't I a riot? :indifferent:

Piddzilla 02-29-04 01:21 PM

I am in an awful mood today and suffering from arachnophobia in general so don't push me..... :mad:

Monkeypunch 02-29-04 01:27 PM

Firefly
Yup. Since you were first, you win!

jrs 02-29-04 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I can't seem to get that right annswer, but hey....I'd take a couple rep points anyway. :p

LordSlaytan 02-29-04 02:16 PM

I already posted the answer first, scumbag. Get back in the kitchen and quit trying to steal my jello! :D

Revenant 02-29-04 03:17 PM

Tetchy, tetchy. ;D

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Now judge mine....(and keep in mind i'll take back all the nice things ive just said if your mean.)
Love your Signature (no really I do). It signifies that your a dedicated fan of the things you like. Stephen Trask has that ability and he certainly utilized it when he wrote "Angry Inch" from which your Quote comes from.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Henry The Kid
How entertaining.
Ahh, for once I have to guess. There are many possiblities. Your quote comes from SINGAPORE by Tom Waits. But this is just a guess. Your quote really doesn't say much about you. Either that or I am just not reading it right. Also it would help if you made it a different font,color,style,size, whatever from your actual post. Other than that I dont think I can read too much into it.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I am in an awful mood today and suffering from arachnophobia in general so don't push me..... :mad:
Hmm..This one is tough. I haven't seen Dazed and Confused so I don't know the context of your quote. However, I can appreciate the fact that on its own it sends a message. I think its a commentary on the absurdity of life. You go around doing things that will not help you in the end. You go to law school not to become a lawyer but to become a dancer. You spend all your life in debt, yet you continue to spend too much too regularly. I may be wrong and please correct me if I am but anyways it shows your a thinker. Someone who can communicate what they are trying to say in more ways than one. Above all you are a witty person and that shows in your replies and tastes.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Revenant
Tetchy, tetchy. ;D
Where to start where to start. Although I don't agree with everything that Bhuddism embodies, I do agree with most of it. Your quote is absolutely true and I don't know anyone who would deny it or dismiss it as false. More people today need to relay the mesaage that humans are nothing more than their past experiences. You, I, Him, and Her are nothing more than the decisions, hardships,rough times, and good times that we have had in our lives. Each new experience propells you to another "checkpoint" if you will. Each new experience brings you new tools to guide you through the rest of life.
In the same way what we do now will guide us to the next checkpoint. What we do now will bring us to the future or set us back. You presented your quote in a cool way with everything centered and every line being shorter that the one before. This appeals to ones eye and draws more attention. We need more people like you Revenant. I think I like you. :)

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 02-29-04 07:36 PM

Next!!

blibblobblib 03-01-04 08:34 PM

Love your Signature (no really I do). It signifies that your a dedicated fan of the things you like. Stephen Trask has that ability and he certainly utilized it when he wrote "Angry Inch" from which your Quote comes from.
Thankyou ever so much. I would like to think that is a nicely accurate way of describing myself. And of course you are right on the origins of my qoute, but then again, i think my avatr gave it a wa a bit. My signatures never are much of a mystery ;)

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 03-01-04 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Thankyou ever so much. I would like to think that is a nicely accurate way of describing myself. And of course you are right on the origins of my qoute, but then again, i think my avatr gave it a wa a bit. My signatures never are much of a mystery ;)
You welcome.However I feel kind of disturbed right now. I think I just went off on Yoda majorly in another thread. :(

LordSlaytan 03-01-04 08:39 PM

You welcome.However I feel kind of disturbed right now. I think I just went off on Yoda majorly in another thread. :(
You went off on a few of us dude.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 03-01-04 08:44 PM

You went off on a few of us dude.
Three posts ago you said you wouldn't post here again. Honor you Word.

LordSlaytan 03-01-04 08:55 PM

I never gave my word Spider. What's your problem anyway? You've gone off the deep end today. Nobody has ever had a problem with you before, but today you seem insistent on making enemies.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 03-01-04 08:59 PM

I never gave my word Spider. What's your problem anyway? You've gone off the deep end today. Nobody has ever had a problem with you before, but today you seem insistent on making enemies.
Fine your right. I am sorry. Are you happy people! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LordSlaytan 03-01-04 09:01 PM

Fine your right. I am sorry. Are you happy people! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I want to get along with you, but you've angered me for no reason. I didn't criticize you until you started going off on people. If you'd just calm down, things will iron themselves out. You've always seemed like a nice guy, if you would like to let bye-gones be bye-gones, then I'd be cool with that. Shake paws?

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 03-01-04 09:10 PM

I want to get along with you, but you've angered me for no reason. I didn't criticize you until you started going off on people. If you'd just calm down, things will iron themselves out. You've always seemed like a nice guy, if you would like to let bye-gones be bye-gones, then I'd be cool with that. Shake paws?
Fine.
Do you want me to Critique your siganture again now? :D :D :D

blibblobblib 03-01-04 09:13 PM

Hurrah. And theres me trying to act as peace maker in the War thread.... :rolleyes: ;)

LordSlaytan 03-01-04 09:18 PM

Fine.
Do you want me to Critique your siganture again now? :D :D :D
You already insulted my body of work once, I'm not really a glutton for punishment. Or, am I? :devil: Go ahead.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 03-01-04 09:24 PM

You already insulted my body of work once, I'm not really a glutton for punishment. Or, am I? :devil: Go ahead.
ok, here we go.

Its colorful, but still boring and generic. However, after looking at it more closely I find it more informative than many other signatures. I read some of your reviews and I find them entertaining. Good signature. Not too tacky and flashy, but solid like your own character.

led_zeppelin 03-03-04 10:54 AM

Ok I haven't actually even seen my new one yet so this will be the first post I see it on. Was that redundant? Oh well, go ahead. . .make a cake. Errrrrr, make my day.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 03-03-04 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Ok I haven't actually even seen my new one yet so this will be the first post I see it on. Was that redundant? Oh well, go ahead. . .make a cake. Errrrrr, make my day.
I saw Mel Gibson and instanly thought this is going to be good. Saw Speilberg and thought wow this guy is reading my mind. Got to Mystic River.....and it all went down the toilet :).
I am kidding, of course I respect your opinion but I just don't like the movie as much as some other 2003 movies, namely ROTK. BUT this is YOUR signature not mine, and for the colorful soft tones you used, I commend you. I can't tell much about you except your a fan of the emotional elements. You have to be moved emotionally before you accept anything into your life. I think, that was kinda hard to read...

Sidewinder 03-05-04 09:48 AM

I know, I know, my sig is boring and generic, Lacking in both insperation and formatting but I ask you not to judge it, but to marvel my fantastic Avarter :D

CujoLink 03-05-04 04:51 PM

Hi, how you doin?

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 03-06-04 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
I know, I know, my sig is boring and generic, Lacking in both insperation and formatting but I ask you not to judge it, but to marvel my fantastic Avarter :D
Your sig is boring and generic, it lacks both inspiration and formatting. However the fact that you knew this already shows your intelligent and able to self analyze without being biased.

LordSlaytan 03-06-04 12:07 AM

I'm not posting this to be confrontational or to cause offense, but Sidewinder's signature is so much more interesting than a standard quote like yours. It shows what he's doing and what his tastes are. I find that an insight into who he is, and it’s infinitesimally more interesting than copying somebody else’s quote.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 03-06-04 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by CujoLink
Hi, how you doin?
No Comment. You signature is well just...No Comment.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 03-06-04 12:25 AM

I'm not posting this to be confrontational or to cause offense, but Sidewinder's signature is so much more interesting than a standard quote like yours. It shows what he's doing and what his tastes are. I find that an insight into who he is, and it’s infinitesimally more interesting than copying somebody else’s quote.
it was a joke...

LordSlaytan 03-06-04 12:34 AM

Like I said, I meant no offense. I thought, "Your sig is boring and generic, it lacks both inspiration and formatting." was a real opinion. Disregard. :)

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 03-06-04 10:37 PM

Like I said, I meant no offense. I thought, "Your sig is boring and generic, it lacks both inspiration and formatting." was a real opinion. Disregard. :)
wow did u read what HE wrote????? lol read what he wrote and ull see..jeesum dude do u go around reading JUST my posts lol..

LordSlaytan 03-06-04 10:41 PM

Jesus ****ing Christ, don't start up with me again. I said I misunderstood, didn't I? I even put in one of those smilie's to prove I meant nothing by it. Why can't you let it ****ing rest? WHYYYY????!!!!!! Oh, my toe.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 03-06-04 11:28 PM

Jesus ****ing Christ, don't start up with me again. I said I misunderstood, didn't I? I even put in one of those smilie's to prove I meant nothing by it. Why can't you let it ****ing rest? WHYYYY????!!!!!! Oh, my toe.
lmao..read what i said to u..lol..i used "lol" like 5 times..meaning i was kidding too..lmao..in ur post u used the word ****ing like 4 times....lol
chill out..for ur toe's sake..

Sidewinder 03-06-04 11:51 PM

Your sig is boring and generic, it lacks both inspiration and formatting. However the fact that you knew this already shows your intelligent and able to self analyze without being biased.
*singing* I am so smart, I am so smart, S - M - R - T, I mean S - M - A - R -T. :D

Originally Posted by Lord Slaytan
Sidewinder's signature is so much more interesting...It shows what he's doing and what his tastes are. I find that an insight into who he is,
Exactamundo. From my sig you can automatically tell what my movie intrests are, therefor what my aspirations are and from that divulge my plans for world domination... :devil:

LordSlaytan 03-07-04 12:41 AM

lmao..read what i said to u..lol..i used "lol" like 5 times..meaning i was kidding too..lmao..in ur post u used the word ****ing like 4 times....lol
chill out..for ur toe's sake..
It was a joke...

piddzillas_girl 03-07-04 01:37 AM

Makes me wish my sig was original. My original Sig is Misskat2u, which derives from my sorority. Other local sorors would say we were some catty bit**es. LOL. So hence my name.

nebbit 03-07-04 02:32 AM

What about mine http://pages.prodigy.net/hauxfan/Signs/Group_2/7.gif

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 03-07-04 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by piddzillas_girl
Makes me wish my sig was original. My original Sig is Misskat2u, which derives from my sorority. Other local sorors would say we were some catty bit**es. LOL. So hence my name.
Aha, no comment actually.

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 03-07-04 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by nebbit
Incredibly sad actually. I hate that Nip Tuck show ..well except for the hot chicks..but i hate it because it makes me depressed and your quote for some reason reminds me of the movie requiem for a dream..thast depressing aura.....but ur a thinker thats for sure..

LordSlaytan 03-07-04 10:23 PM

I'm surprised that Nibbles doesn't have a bunch of smilies in her signature.

Give me your opinion please, should I have my last 5 reviewed movies as a single color, or keep them different?

SPIDEI2_MAN__ 03-08-04 05:38 PM

I'm surprised that Nibbles doesn't have a bunch of smilies in her signature.

Give me your opinion please, should I have my last 5 reviewed movies as a single color, or keep them different?
Different colors, but dont do anything rainbowish...

led_zeppelin 03-08-04 08:05 PM

How's my sig. now?

nebbit 03-08-04 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
How's my sig. now?
What does 'clithed' mean :confused:

T-850 03-08-04 10:40 PM

"And so Pilate released Jesus to be scourged, and led him to be crucified. And the soldiers clithed him with purple and placed upon him a crown of thorns, and began to salute him, HAIL KING OF THE JEWS! they yelled. And the smote him on the head with a reed and did spit upon him, and bowing their knees worshipped him. And when they had mokcked him, they took off the pruple and put his won clothes on him, and led him out to be crucified."

I see spelling errors. Such as, mokcked isn't it mocked? And pruple?