Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2012 Trading Block (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=28071)

TONGO 03-25-12 09:36 PM

MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2012 Trading Block

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlE9gqe0IHw

Lets begin :)

I need a Rays Starting Pitcher, and Im flush with SPs. Any interest out there?

Yoda 03-25-12 09:40 PM

Re: MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2012 Trading Block

Well, that didn't take long.

Yoda 03-25-12 09:40 PM

Also, I think it's hysterical that you need a "Rays SP" and not just an SP.

DexterRiley 03-25-12 09:46 PM

hmmm i have david price. what should i do.

Yoda 03-25-12 09:48 PM

I think you should keep him. I mean, unless there happens to be someone who, for some reason I can't even fathom right now, will pay you far more than he's worth for non-skill related reasons.

But I dunno who that person could be or why they would do such a thing.

TONGO 03-25-12 09:57 PM

I just wanted one Ray batter and one Ray pitcher. Just meeting my quota. ;)

Ok Dex, Weaver, Pineda , and my closers are out. Interested in Morrow perhaps?

TONGO 03-25-12 10:00 PM

No Dex Im not gonna give you Ian Kinsler & Weaver for Price & Zobrist. :facepalm:

DexterRiley 03-25-12 10:00 PM

Ok Dex, Weaver, Pineda , and my closers are out. Interested in Morrow perhaps?
not for price. thats silly talk.

and u know im a package guy.

DexterRiley 03-25-12 10:09 PM

Im not interested in your closers Rob, and i wouldnt touch Pineda with a 10 foot pole. Pitchen in yankee stadium and the other homer-friendly parks in the AL East is light years away from the cavernous confines of safeco field.

However, you are expressing a need here, one that i can fill. Weaver is the only starter u have that id consider for price.

rauldc14 03-25-12 11:03 PM

dex, willing to unload a big offer for han ram and josh johnson

rauldc14 03-25-12 11:13 PM

Here's my initial offer: Fielder, Morse, and Beltran for Han Ram, Josh Johnson, and Zobrist.

My 1st, 5th and 9th for your 2nd 5th and 8th

DexterRiley 03-26-12 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by rauldc14 (Post 800201)
Here's my initial offer: Fielder, Morse, and Beltran for Han Ram, Josh Johnson, and Zobrist.

My 1st, 5th and 9th for your 2nd 5th and 8th
so, even though im loaded at 1st base, i should take 2 more from you and then surrender a stud SS in the shallowest position. plus 2nd base another shallow spot and a K machine in Johnson.

hmmm. yeah thats an easy thanks but no thanks proposition.

Sedai 03-26-12 09:56 AM

I am beside myself.

Why do I do this every year. I know why. Baseball is not on my radar right now - that's why. I am just not thinking about sports at this time of year, like, at all.

In all seriousness, I kind of want to give my team to someone else, because I don't like the idea of going through yet another season with a team I didn't pick.

GRRRRRRRRRR

I was watching Game of Thrones and just completely spaced out the draft. :(

Once again, the software loaded me up on fielders, drafting my "stud" pitchers in rounds 6 and 10. Terrible.

I was really looking forward to playing this year, and now I am just...not.

My only decent pitcher is out for the season, too? Sweet!

rauldc14 03-26-12 11:18 AM

i guess there will be plenty of opportunities to trade so I'll stick with what I got for now

rauldc14 03-26-12 11:21 AM

the only thing stupid about my auto-draft was the fact that it filled my bench with offense. It should have filled with pitching.

TONGO 03-26-12 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Sedai (Post 800272)
I am beside myself.

Why do I do this every year. I know why. Baseball is not on my radar right now - that's why. I am just not thinking about sports at this time of year, like, at all.

In all seriousness, I kind of want to give my team to someone else, because I don't like the idea of going through yet another season with a team I didn't pick.

GRRRRRRRRRR

I was watching Game of Thrones and just completely spaced out the draft. :(

Once again, the software loaded me up on fielders, drafting my "stud" pitchers in rounds 6 and 10. Terrible.

I was really looking forward to playing this year, and now I am just...not.

My only decent pitcher is out for the season, too? Sweet!
Well at least it was a show worth watching. Dont stress it or be down Seds, and I really mean that. The first season was roto, I was completely absent, and made the playoffs. In about a month youll realize youre not as screwed as you think, and Im equally sure someone that was present at the draft will be weeping cause what they thought would be great ended up being a bunch of suck. You just never know.

TONGO 03-26-12 06:56 PM

I mightve made a deal with Ray (Bradenton Red Sox) to upgrade my SS position slightly. He needs pitching bad. It helps to make a trade when you work with the guy. :)

Sedai 03-27-12 10:09 AM

Damn Dex...Crazy offer - gotta think on it for a day... I'll get back at ya within 24 hours...

TONGO 03-27-12 11:16 PM

Dexter - Ill give you Jared Weaver & Drew Stubbs for Price & Victorino. Offer sent. ;)

DexterRiley 03-28-12 12:52 AM

Rob: i have an offer on teh table with Seds that would jeopardize your offer. Leave it up for a day, and we'll see how it shakes out k.

TONGO 03-28-12 01:52 AM

No problemo

TONGO 03-28-12 08:01 PM

Ok Ill admit it, Im nosey and want to know the offer Dex made Sedai :)

TONGO 03-29-12 08:03 PM

.............now theres talk that Ivan Nova may be made into a reliever, and Pineda may make a trip to the minors!? AUGH!

Im sorry Dex, but no matter how much I like Price right now I cant afford to lose any of my pitching. *&%$!!!

TONGO 03-29-12 08:43 PM

and like that the deal is done ;)

Me and Dexter have come to an accord, and I receive Shane Victorino & David Price and he gets Jared Weaver & Drew Stubbs. When it came down to it I really wanted my old earners back.

Hoping at least 1 of my 2 Yankee pitchers is a starter.

Yoda 03-29-12 08:44 PM

Solid deal, gents. Makes a lot of sense.

TONGO 03-29-12 08:49 PM

Thank you Chris. Btw Ill give you Justin Upton for Jacoby Ellsbury. Yeah I know I shoulda grabbed him before BJs older bro, but was leaning towards someone thats been around longer than last years rising star. Also if you want to swap my outfield from last year will have returned :)

DexterRiley 03-29-12 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 800625)
Dexter - Ill give you Jared Weaver & Drew Stubbs for Price & Victorino. Offer sent. ;)
Accepted. I was kinda looking forward to having the Flyen Hawaiin on my team this year, and while Stubbs' propensity for Striken out is a wee troubling, I'm hoping he can settle in at .270 or so with a much higher ceiling for SB's.

Pleassure doing business with you Rob, it problably wont be the last deal, but its become something of a mofo tradition of sorts to consummate the first trade of the fantasy season eh.

:D

DexterRiley 03-29-12 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 801084)
.............now theres talk that Ivan Nova may be made into a reliever, and Pineda may make a trip to the minors!? AUGH!

Im sorry Dex, but no matter how much I like Price right now I cant afford to lose any of my pitching. *&%$!!!
Caught this after the fact, but just out of curiosity, explain this line of reasoning.

Weaver for Price, how are you losing pitching again?

Sure Jered has a cool last name, maybe thats it.

:laugh:

TONGO 03-29-12 09:29 PM

Nah its cool. I thought my Yankee pitchers were worthless for a second, but probably overreacting. Its a good swap, Im happy. :)

Yoda 03-29-12 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 801091)
Thank you Chris. Btw Ill give you Justin Upton for Jacoby Ellsbury.
Accepted. He's all yours. If he has the same kind of season I'll regret it, but I'll take Upton as the safer option.

Yeah I know I shoulda grabbed him before BJs older bro, but was leaning towards someone thats been around longer than last years rising star.
Younger brother, actually. Justin Upton is crazy young, actually. He's played 4 and a half seasons in the bigs and he's still just 24. :eek:

Also if you want to swap my outfield from last year will have returned :)
That's kind of incredible.

rauldc14 03-29-12 09:47 PM

So in 4 days you go from drafting Upton 6th to trading him for a 2nd rounder (yes, a good 2nd rounder but still.) You are definitely obsessed with trading.

DexterRiley 03-29-12 10:51 PM

Ellsbury could have come off the board in teh 1st round, and i wouldnt have batted an eye.

I mean really, not a whole shwack of difference between 1st and 2nd round quality wise.

rauldc14 03-29-12 11:29 PM

I'm just saying, did 4 days really make that much of a difference. Should have drafted Ellsbury in the first place then.

TONGO 03-30-12 01:29 AM

Well that wasnt my plan then. I figured Ellsbury was dynamic, but theres that possible fluke factor and went with tried in true Justin Upton. After getting Victorino in a trade I saw the opportunity for getting my same outfield from last year. I did. :) It was cosmetic really, but a gamble.

Victorino when playing is top tier, but he gets dinged and suspended for fighting. Ellsbury you just hope has arrived, but what if? Jennings was awesome, and now he will have a full season, but guess what? The Rays cant hit! :eek: Im hoping Victorinos healthy & sane, Jennings is the real deal, and Ellsbury too. If Im wrong I wont repeat as champion, but if Im right, I might.

I see your point, but if you stay rigid for the next 162 games youll be left in the dust. I do make too many moves though. Not as many as the games, but close.

Powdered Water 03-30-12 09:25 PM

Hey Rob, if you see your buddy, tell him I sent him another offer.

TONGO 03-30-12 11:26 PM

He knows. He told me he has an app on his phone which notifies him of offers and completed trades. Ray's been doing fantasy sports a very long time.

TONGO 04-01-12 03:26 PM

Hey Chris/Yoda

Ill give you the DL'd NYY SP Michael Pineda & CWS 1B Paul Konerko for Jon Lester. Offer sent.

DexterRiley 04-03-12 11:02 PM

Holy Shamolly. Blockbusta trade of the year has been brokered, and neither myself nor Rob was involved.

Pedroia, Tulo + Luebke for Pujols and Cliff lee

Whoaa betsy.

The Chevelles look to have the upper hand in this tranaction i'd say.

ps, why does Adam not have a mofo account by now?

Yoda 04-04-12 01:19 AM

Dunno, guess he's never been interested.

He called me to ask me about the deal, though he actually told me he had Hamels and was dealing him. With Lee it's a bit closer, but either way I think he's making a solid deal. He'll miss the pitching and he's giving up plenty, but it's early, so I told him to just go for total value and worry about positional needs (since they're not extreme) later. Plenty of time to shore things up if he's getting good overall value here.

Definitely one of the bigger deals we've ever had. Probably the biggest.

TONGO 04-04-12 08:28 AM

Wow! Good for Ray I say. Anyone trying to nab arguably the #1 pitcher and #1 batter all in one trade, well this is an accomplishment.

I had no idea about this trade since Ive been home sick 2 days, and Ray's very closemouthed to those hes competing against.

DexterRiley 04-04-12 09:27 AM

I dont know, 2nd Base and SS are two of the shallowest positions, and Chevelles has top of the food chain production. Will be interesting how it all shakes out for sure.

TONGO 04-04-12 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Powdered Water (Post 801362)
Hey Rob, if you see your buddy, tell him I sent him another offer.

Spoke with Ray, and he said you are wanting a certain pitcher, but he told me to tell you to offer more as he's hurting for pitching.

DexterRiley 04-04-12 07:59 PM

Tongs, get Ray to get a mofo account. even if he had a bad experience once and categorically hates movies, he can post here in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvZU79DGECA

Powdered Water 04-04-12 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 802334)
Spoke with Ray, and he said you are wanting a certain pitcher, but he told me to tell you to offer more as he's hurting for pitching.
Nah, I'm done, he's made zero counter offers and now I can see he's just waiting for me to go overboard. My last offer was pretty damn good and I got no response other than a rejection. I would love to get Felix but I'm not trading Roy Halladay and Joey Votto to get him.

TONGO 04-04-12 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by DexterRiley (Post 802340)
Tongs, get Ray to get a mofo account. even if he had a bad experience once and categorically hates movies, he can post here in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvZU79DGECA
Definitely I will encourage him in that direction again. Hes a cool guy. Very Boston.

TONGO 04-05-12 05:49 PM

Well I pushed for Ray to make an account, and in all honesty I think hes wary of the idea. Some people are just too competitive. He feels the league page is fine, but the seasons young ;)

I did make a trade with him though, I gave up Jimmy Rollins & Tim Hudson (DL) for Asdrubal Cabrera & Wandy Rodriguez. I thought someone would comment on the trade :( Ah well.

mark f 04-05-12 06:27 PM

Another day, another TONGO trade. :cool:

DexterRiley 04-05-12 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 802529)
Well I pushed for Ray to make an account, and in all honesty I think hes wary of the idea. Some people are just too competitive. He feels the league page is fine, but the seasons young ;)

I did make a trade with him though, I gave up Jimmy Rollins & Tim Hudson (DL) for Asdrubal Cabrera & Wandy Rodriguez. I thought someone would comment on the trade :( Ah well.

hang on does this mean as a highly competitive person i have to walk away from my mofo account?

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr...ofr7o1_500.gif

mark f 04-05-12 09:27 PM

Later, Gator.

GobyRay 04-06-12 09:36 PM

Alrighty then! Now that I have the right forum URL (Robert!!!!!) I'm ready for the smack talk. I do want to set the record straight. The reason that I wasn't deal or counter offering for Felix was simply I wasn't giving up my #1 and at the time only star SP. Since the blockbuster trade I find myself with a very serviceable starting rotation and can be a little more flexible. All that said, I will never make a trade simply to make a trade. We are two days into the regular season and there are many question marks for a lot of players. Hell, I'm taking a big chance with the trade to acquire Hudson with the hope that old man has some steam left in his engine. Robert said this was a very competitive league, which is what I was looking for. I'll play it out to the very end and will make moves based on what I feel is best for my team. Please don't think that I'm trying to be a jerk because I'm about as laid back and easy going as they get...I just mirror myself after Theo Epstein...LOL,LOL! :D

DexterRiley 04-06-12 10:29 PM

1st time thru, i misread the line
I'll play it out to the very end and will make movies based on what I feel is best for my team.
and i thought to myself, step up your game son, that thar is how one makes a name for himself.

Welcome to Mofo, mofo.

TONGO 04-07-12 03:30 PM

Well I guess we all knew this day would come.....

Mike/Sedai/Clueless Clowns guy! I want Longoria.

Sent you a PM.

rauldc14 04-08-12 12:12 AM

Looks like my team is sitting right where it should be. In 1st place! Only 166 games left lol.

TONGO 04-09-12 09:30 AM

I guess Seds isnt interested in trading Longo away. No answer whatsoever. Probably for the best as I need to see what I got now.

mark f 04-09-12 11:52 AM

... before they're gone...

Sedai 04-09-12 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 803233)
I guess Seds isnt interested in trading Longo away. No answer whatsoever. Probably for the best as I need to see what I got now.
Sorry, man - Easter Weekend. Also, I tend to shy away from trades that basically say "OK, I want the absolute best player on your team, but you can't have my top dudes."

Here, let me counter - The only trades I will even consider are trades that give me a 1st round pick for my 3rd round or later picks that give my team a clear and decisive advantage over yours. Sound good? ;)

Yoda 04-09-12 12:13 PM

Hehehe. Nice.

I'm going to cancel the offer I had sitting for you. I assume you forgot about it (no big whoop), but the Wright comeback I was banking on when I drafted him is looking morel likely, so I'm a little more hesitant than before, anyway. As always, when in doubt, wait a bit longer and see what you've got. Open to something similarly down the line, though.

Sedai 04-09-12 01:10 PM

Oh, I thought you said to ignore that one? Was this a second offer? I thought a guy got hurt?

Yoda 04-09-12 01:18 PM

Yeah, I cancelled that one and sent a modified version. No biggie.

TONGO 04-09-12 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Sedai (Post 803241)
Sorry, man - Easter Weekend. Also, I tend to shy away from trades that basically say "OK, I want the absolute best player on your team, but you can't have my top dudes."

Here, let me counter - The only trades I will even consider are trades that give me a 1st round pick for my 3rd round or later picks that give my team a clear and decisive advantage over yours. Sound good? ;)
Wow Mike. I offered you Ellsbury & Aviles, or I said if youd rather have depth, Id deal Jennings, Aviles, and a great pitcher.
Meaning you could have gotten Ellsbury/Aviles, or Victorino or Jennings (your choice) with Aviles and Brandon Morrow too. How does that equate too ""OK, I want the absolute best player on your team, but you can't have my top dudes."?

TONGO 04-09-12 10:11 PM

Nevermind Seds, I spoke with Ray and he brought to my attention Longo's surely worth more than what I have (Ellsburys even debatable). Oh well.

rauldc14 04-09-12 11:38 PM

i am looking to wheel and deal. In particular looking for an outfielder or another solid starting pitcher.

7thson 04-10-12 02:31 PM

Looking for some help on my pitching staff - I wish Kemp pitched too.

Yoda 04-10-12 02:40 PM

See, this is why I stocked up on starting pitchers. ;)

7thson 04-10-12 02:41 PM

I have starting pictures, they just seem to suck

Yoda 04-10-12 02:53 PM

Which is pretty much the same thing as not having starting pitchers, I suppose.

Sedai 04-10-12 03:36 PM

Just a quick update, as I seem to be getting a fair amount of trade offers.

I am going to hold on to Longo for a while to see how he does, as well as my current line-up of pitchers. I just don't know enough about the hurlers I have to make any kind of decision about value. I will consider some trades in a week or two, but not before.

7thson 04-10-12 07:08 PM

Kemp is so awesome - he cries RBIs

TONGO 04-11-12 06:38 PM

I am too flush on pitching with the 1500 inning limit this year, and need to unload some good talent.

Edit in - Ive got trade offers out to Yoda & DexterRiley.

TONGO 04-13-12 08:40 PM

7thson/Dangerous Person/Dionne lets get er' dun'!! ;) Johnny Cueto & Wandy Rodriguez for BJ Upton. If you accept, would this be your first ever trade?

Yoda 04-13-12 08:46 PM

Just traded Kyle Farnsworth to TONGO for Hector Santiago. He's aware of Farnsworth's injury.

Good luck with 'im. Hopefully I'll get out of Santiago what I got out of Santos last year in the same role.

TONGO 04-13-12 11:22 PM

Looking for a very good 3rd baseman, and have Asdrubal Cabrera to trade.

7thson 04-14-12 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 804327)
7thson/Dangerous Person/Dionne lets get er' dun'!! ;) Johnny Cueto & Wandy Rodriguez for BJ Upton. If you accept, would this be your first ever trade?

I traded Dallas Clark once, and that hurt, oh wait wrong sport. I am not against trading, I just hate to do it early. Not that it has helped much, my records in all fantasy sports suck. Except basketball actually, but we do not play that here ;).

DexterRiley 04-14-12 01:08 PM

Hey Seds, Shaken up my roster a bit, have put together what i think is a trade well worth your time to consider.

David Ortiz + 2B,OF Ben Zobrist for Matty Holiday and Shin soo koo koo ka chu

DexterRiley 04-14-12 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 804354)
Looking for a very good 3rd baseman, and have Asdrubal Cabrera to trade.
Very good 3rd basemen dont grow on trees, thankfully ive got a few.

3B Adrian Beltre +2B,OF Ben Zobrist + SP Anibal Sanchez

For

2B Ian Kinsler, AssDribble Crabera and Brandon Morrow

offer sent

TONGO 04-14-12 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by DexterRiley (Post 804515)
Very good 3rd basemen dont grow on trees, thankfully ive got a few.

3B Adrian Beltre +2B,OF Ben Zobrist + SP Anibal Sanchez

For

2B Ian Kinsler, AssDribble Crabera and Brandon Morrow

offer sent
Dexter this is easily the fairest and smartest offer youve ever sent my way. We have a deal. :up:

DexterRiley 04-14-12 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by DexterRiley (Post 804460)
Hey Seds, Shaken up my roster a bit, have put together what i think is a trade well worth your time to consider.

David Ortiz + 2B,OF Ben Zobrist for Matty Holiday and Shin soo koo koo ka chu
Offer Rescinded.
Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 804519)
Dexter this is easily the fairest and smartest offer youve ever sent my way. We have a deal. :up:
golly gee whiz willikers im blushen.

Yoda 04-14-12 05:09 PM

That's a very deftly balanced deal. Like, insanely so. Identical positions, Sanchez and Morrow went two picks apart, Beltre was a round after Kinsler, and Cabrera was a round after Zobrist.

DexterRiley 04-14-12 05:10 PM

Rauld may have just burst a blood vessel. he apparently tabled an offer for Sanchez at basically the same moment i posted my offer here at mofo.

DexterRiley 04-14-12 05:32 PM

Hey Rob, fess up. You drafted Morrow for the express purpose of having built in trade bait for me didntcha?

TONGO 04-14-12 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by DexterRiley (Post 804535)
Hey Rob, fess up. You drafted Morrow for the express purpose of having built in trade bait for me didntcha?

Actually no. I dont think that far ahead :)

rauldc14 04-14-12 10:00 PM

I figured I would give Kendrick a chance.

Yoda 04-14-12 11:22 PM

Well, I'm all for giving Kendrick a chance, but if he has a career year he might be as good as Nelson Cruz already is.

But maybe Cruz'll get hit by a bus. You never know.

DexterRiley 04-15-12 09:11 PM

is it just me or does it feel like the draft was months ago?

rauldc14 04-15-12 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by DexterRiley (Post 804908)
is it just me or does it feel like the draft was months ago?
It probably feels like that cause Tongs has traded his team about 5 times now.

TONGO 04-18-12 10:12 PM

:):):):):):):):):)

Im truly stunned, and it was just one of those trades I thought it just wouldnt hurt to try. Me and Suicide Squeeze/Tim have come to an accord again (nice rhyming action there) I gave him Adrian Beltre & David Price for Jose Bautista. YES! :up:

DexterRiley 04-19-12 04:55 AM

that makes me so sad. Sui Squeeze turned me down last week.

TONGO 04-19-12 09:02 AM

....and on the flipside I have 2 trade offers out to cover some dumb drops I made from my roster, again.

Voneil Ill give you Jason Kipnis for AJ Pierzynski.

Tim/SS Im offering Juan Cruz (who seems to be more effective than Hanrahan) for Henry Rodriguez.

TONGO 04-20-12 09:08 AM

Bah! Looks like Tholes my catcher now, and Ill have to wait till Storen returns to get a proper closer in that slot. Brad Lidge :sick:

Mike/Seds I sent you a pm. Please, be gentle....

TONGO 04-21-12 02:41 PM

2 trade offers out to Sedai & PW....one of which would mean Bautista wont even have a chance to unpack (-fingers crossed-). If these come thru I should be set on any trading for at least awhile. whew!

rauldc14 04-21-12 02:53 PM

I'm not sure on the actual interest, but I'm shopping Fielder.

TONGO 04-21-12 02:58 PM

Picked up the closer for the Houston Astros, just sitting there on waivers. Sorry PW I had to cancel the Zobrist for Rivera offer. I think youda turned me down anyway ;)

TONGO 04-21-12 05:08 PM

A quick intermission as I dedicate this song to all those that have suffered just waiting for a response to a trade offer
(No I dont mean you :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItLzdZV004s

Powdered Water 04-21-12 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 806522)
Picked up the closer for the Houston Astros, just sitting there on waivers. Sorry PW I had to cancel the Zobrist for Rivera offer. I think youda turned me down anyway ;)
No problemo, saw it this morning but was on my way out and really didn't have time to drop you a note or anything. But yeah, not trading Rivera at this time.

TONGO 04-21-12 09:34 PM

Thanks for your response Chris.

Dexter Ill give you Bautista for HanRam. Offer sent. Whoever accepts first between you and Mike gets him.

Surprisingly after watching Moneyball I found out this is how tradings really done :yup:

DexterRiley 04-21-12 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by DexterRiley (Post 805991)
that makes me so sad. Sui Squeeze turned me down last week.
i am sad no longer.

Bautista is in the fold. Enjoy HanRam rob, and the dozens of offers from Rauld for his services.

DexterRiley 04-21-12 10:45 PM

http://www.heyokay.com/images/FEELS%20GOODMAN.jpg

TONGO 04-21-12 11:20 PM

Im glad you got him Dex. One of the biggest trade blunders I made was when I refused Sabathia & Cargo. HanRams a good florida ballplayer, so everyone wins.

DexterRiley 04-22-12 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by DexterRiley (Post 801441)
Planting my flag right here right now.

I drafted the best team period.

Hopefully i wont trade it away.

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 801443)
Well, you're going to trade plenty, so we'll never know. :D
Originally Posted by DexterRiley (Post 801463)
i bought some magic trading dust from a mysterious chinaman who ensured me that recent aquisitions would not languish in the infirmary.

So, with that in mind, i cannot me stopped.

muhahahhahahahahahaha

:laugh:
Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 801465)
NO! HOW DID YOU FIND HIM?! I THOUGHT I KILLED THAT FOOLISH OLD TRAVELING MERCHANT.
Originally Posted by DexterRiley (Post 801491)
he found me. it was the strangest thing. He was a shrewd negotiator as well i might add.

His pitch was basically pay me whatver i ask, or im visiting Rauld.

its early i know, but roto is boring. trade speculaten brings the charge that isnt there with h2h.

TONGO 04-22-12 02:14 PM

Yeah I have to agree, but maybe if our teams were doing better we wouldnt feel that way. I cant think of any more trade angles right now.

Is it too late to do a head to head season?! :D