Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Who pees in the shower? (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=13661)

7thson 07-07-07 11:55 PM

Re: Who pees in the shower?

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087 (Post 375501)
No, as in, it's too slippery.

I'd make a crued sexual reference to the "trying" joke, but I don't want to get banned at the moment.

HAHAHA

time to move on:)

TheUsualSuspect 07-08-07 12:29 AM

I thought George and I were the only ones....glad that's not true.

adidasss 07-08-07 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087 (Post 375501)
No, as in, it's too slippery.
Is there such a thing??

MovieMaker5087 07-08-07 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by adidasss (Post 375577)
Is there such a thing??
Nevermind; I was always bad at trying to explain things without embarassing myself further than I already have, what with the gap of the right words to use.

Clearly, this is such a case.

Raziel1 07-08-07 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by birdygyrl (Post 375372)
I admit that I will occasionally pee in the shower. Sometimes I don't feel like drying off to go sit on the throne. Its weird peeing standing up.
I thought that was only a guy thing.

MovieMaker5087 07-12-07 05:40 PM

Scarlett O'Hara 07-18-07 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Raziel1 (Post 375589)
I thought that was only a guy thing.
Well, you were wrong :D

PimpDaShizzle V2.0 07-18-07 10:56 PM

I do, especially when I'm tired.

jrs 07-19-07 07:55 PM

I cant believe this is actually a thread here. MoFo, I'm sorry, has sunken to a major low.

SpyderMike 07-20-07 04:09 AM

i've done it. especially when im tired and/or drunk and too lazy to get out and dry off.

jrs 07-20-07 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by jrs (Post 376599)
I cant believe this is actually a thread here. MoFo, I'm sorry, has sunken to a major low.
I honestly don't care who gave me negative rep for the previous post, but I still say this thread is absolutely stupid.

Sedai 07-20-07 04:53 PM

It's tongue in cheek, tho, clearly... And no, MoFo has not sunken to any sort of low...

:nope:

jrs 07-20-07 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Sedai (Post 376675)
It's tongue in cheek, tho, clearly... And no, MoFo has not sunken to any sort of low...

:nope:
Tongue in cheek or whatever....you call this a 'normal' conversation???

birdygyrl 07-20-07 11:18 PM

I think its funny.....its something that happens and that we don't talk about because its so private. Here we're just getting out in the open. Free to be ourselves. Open to share. Just don't share if you don't feel like it. It makes the rest of us smile a little.

Atticus 07-21-07 02:13 AM

Peeing in the shower is a freedom we Americans can't take for granted. Don't pretend you don't do it!!! I'm gonna go pee in the shower right now! Why? Because I can. Long live birdygyrl!

PrometheusFG 07-23-07 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by jrs (Post 376680)
Tongue in cheek or whatever....you call this a 'normal' conversation???
Normality is boring and overrated...

Sleezy 07-24-07 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by jrs
I'll get it back on track.

*ahem*

Often, when I pee in the shower, and look down at the cloudy yellow swarm moving slowly across the porcelain before finally swirling into the drain, I think of Cecil B. DeMille's The Ten Commandments, and the crudely rendered Holy Spirit passing over Egypt, stealing the souls of every first born, save for those whose houses have been smeared with the blood of sacrificial lamb.

darktalesofjapan 07-25-07 01:52 AM

This thread is freaking hilarious. I feel like I know too much.

!nfam0us 07-25-07 02:25 AM

I do, I dont think its a big deal

7thson 07-25-07 10:51 PM

Okay, since we are telling secrets:

One (man or woman) can take a leak in the toilet early in the morning, and then get into a warm/hot shower, therefore relaxing some muscles and such. When this happens the bladder tries to get rid of that extra stuff that normally would stay put. Does one (man or woman) get out of the shower butt naked and wet to the bone to squirt out this little bit of urine? Uh..........no, most do not because their wet arse would soak the seat, therefore we all PEE IN THE SHOWER. Just please remember to wash it all away, that ring around the drain needs to be healthy.:)